A19.3 b6 is going stable today.
- improved the network package protection
- enabled Christmas items again for the time being, so get your candy canes and santa hats!
- fixed the toolbelt so slot 9 and 10 can use challenges notes now
TFP wishes every single one of you Merry Christmas and a great start into 2021!
- Network layer encryption
- Connection rate limit
- More feedback on clients on why they are not allowed to connect
- Message on the client when they got disconnected because the server is shutting down
- Wandering horde zombies are not alert, so stealth attacks work on them
- Wandering horde 1 second delay between spawns
- Replaced static NetPackage list with runtime dynamically assigned IDs for more flexibility
- Deleted old player StealthScreenOverlay and goggle eyed effects
- Improved supply plane drawing
- Optimized MinEvents finding of tranforms
- Optimized MinEvent ActionRemoveParticleEffectFromEntity
- Enabled Christmas themed loot items
- Can't target, shoot or repair through Molotov Effects
- Set player made door stability support to false to prevent AI exploitable building
- Console command "water" hidden by console command "thirsty"
- DecoManager large FPS drops when saving to a slow drive
- DecoManager written log always having a count of 0 and added duration
- ZombieOldTimer has no flame particles
- Weighted Head can Still go into Machete/Knife/Bone Knife
- Using admin/whitelist/ban on users with special characters in their name breaks the serveradmin.xml
- ItemActionQuest now respects the current toolbelt size
- Large localization mods breaking client connects