Huey - Higher tier air mobility

Kyriakos

I imagined this , wouldn't it be cool if there was vanilla heli that you can ride with all your friends ,And have the ability to attach guns and maybe rockets to it? With a scrappy look , It will look amazing.

Here are some photos .

1e8e6e01bdcf8df47f42cb711196dd1b.jpg.b283dd377b81c5b2f8636a5791d0c9ec.jpg

The m60 can be used.

527ef320398e7.image.jpg.910b42b60cbd2ed69b41259b0e7effd3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'd much rather see the existing copter improved in multiple ways - Rust has an amazing control scheme for a virtually identical aircraft, it's much more controllable and maneuverable. I don't understand why 7D2D has to have such a poorly implemented vehicle control for it. It's just painful to fly, land or take off in.

I'd see another version with two engines that might be somewhat more stable and have a higher inventory capacity at the cost of speed and fuel consumption.

Perhaps a version with armor plates to protect against vultures and vomit zombies.

• 2 months later...

how about an upgraded gyrocopter with two rotor blades and the ability to control the rotors rotation speed for controlled lift as well as the ability to control the movement speed of the propulsion propellers so u can only move the gyrocopter when u press W or S

Archived