Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

11 minutes ago, CKMKNB said:

but the one thig that bothers me,is that you can`t make a perfect connection between the farmpot and the original ground, there are always cracks!!!!

That does not only apply to farm plots, that applies to every non-ground block next to ground blocks. I usally place metal sheets over those "cracks", especially if i want to cross that with vehicles.

Farm plots i use usually elevated anyway (according to their looks as a raised bed) in rows with gaps in between. Makes it also easier to harvest them, having the bad hitboxes of plants in mind. (What in opposite looks bad if you try to do this with just dirt blocks)

Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

11 minutes ago, CKMKNB said:

but the one thig that bothers me,is that you can`t make a perfect connection between the farmpot and the original ground, there are always cracks!!!!

That does not only apply to farm plots, that applies to every non-ground block next to ground blocks. I usally place metal sheets over those "cracks", especially if i want to cross that with vehicles.

Farm plots i use usually elevated anyway (according to their looks) in rows with gaps in between. Makes it also easier to harvest them, having the bad hitboxes of plants in mind. (What in opposite looks bad if you try to do this with just dirt blocks)

Liesel Weppen

Liesel Weppen

4 minutes ago, CKMKNB said:

Farm plots i use usually elevated anyway (according to their looks) in rows with gaps in between. Makes it also easier to harvest them, having the bad hitboxes of plants in mind.

3 minutes ago, Liesel Weppen said:

Farm plots i use usually elevated anyway (according to their looks) in rows with gaps in between. Makes it also easier to harvest them, having the bad hitboxes of plants in mind. (What in opposite looks bad if you try to do this with just dirt blocks)