Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Fleshus

Fleshus

Awesome because of this DMT I tried to load a game when half of my mods were no longer installed, my save is screwed up, thanks guys really! I did not see that the build had not succeeded ... @%$#ing bogus the system ... 4et4e5ezhtfftdhz

And with the game launched on DMT we can no longer make screenshots, this tool is a game breaker. Please make this mod without the need for DMT !!!

Do I really have to run the game with DMT or just use build once and then I can run my game from steam?

Fleshus

Fleshus

Awesome because of this DMT I tried to load a game when half of my mods were no longer installed, my save is screwed up, thanks guys really! I did not see that the build had not succeeded ... @%$#ing bogus the system ... 4et4e5ezhtfftdhz

And with the game launched on DMT we can no longer make screenshots, this tool is a game breaker. Please make this mod without the need for DMT !!!

Fleshus

Fleshus