Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ExtremeLurker

ExtremeLurker

37 minutes ago, nickuk01 said:

could i check do I just drag the harmony folder into my mods folder within 7d2d like other modlets?

Oh and does it need new game or will it work when added to existing save game?

Hey. This mod requires DMT in order to use it. If you are using a client that has DMT pre-applied (such as if you are using an overhaul like Darkness Falls or Undead Legacy), you need only to put the mod in your mods folder. If you are not using DMT, then you will need to download DMT, create a mods folder somewhere outside of the game folder where you will put all the mods you want to use (your current existing ones and mine), and then you will use DMT to manage your mods. In DMT settings, you would input the path of the new mod folder you created along with the path of your install folder, and then you'd press the build button and then you'll be good to go. Please let me know if you run into any issues or need help setting it up.

You do not need to start a new game, my mod will work with any existing game. If you visit a POI, provided that you have fully cleared it in the past, nothing should respawn. This should not conflict with any quests or anything, but feel free to let me know if you run into any issues.

I'd be happy to hear back from you here if you get it working successfully!

ExtremeLurker

ExtremeLurker

31 minutes ago, nickuk01 said:

could i check do I just drag the harmony folder into my mods folder within 7d2d like other modlets?

Oh and does it need new game or will it work when added to existing save game?

Hey. This mod requires DMT in order to use it. If you already have DMT applied to your game (such as if you are using an overhaul like Darkness Falls or Undead Legacy), you need only to put the mod in your mods folder. If you are not using DMT, then you will need to download DMT, create a mods folder somewhere outside of the game folder where you will put all the mods you want to use (your current existing ones and mine), and then you will use DMT to manage your mods. In DMT settings, you would input the path of the new mod folder you created along with the path of your install folder, and then you'd press the build button and then you'll be good to go. Please let me know if you run into any issues or need help setting it up.

You do not need to start a new game, my mod will work with any existing game. If you visit a POI, provided that you have fully cleared it in the past, nothing should respawn. This should not conflict with any quests or anything, but feel free to let me know if you run into any issues.

I'd be happy to hear back from you here if you get it working successfully!