Problem with the mod launcher?

Sirophic

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help or give some advice on issues I'm having with the mod launcher.

Quite simply, it doesn't run the mods I've downloaded.

I've downloaded War of the Walkers and Darkness Falls and the downloads and installs seemed to go ok.

I launch the mod, allowing it to auto update, and all that seems to go ok too, no errors shown.  However, when the game launches, it's the vanilla version and not the mod.  The game is updated to A19.2 and I'm running the stable version.

I've no idea what the problem could be or what I'm doing wrong, can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:15 AM, Sirophic said:

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help or give some advice on issues I'm having with the mod launcher.

Quite simply, it doesn't run the mods I've downloaded.

I've downloaded War of the Walkers and Darkness Falls and the downloads and installs seemed to go ok.

I launch the mod, allowing it to auto update, and all that seems to go ok too, no errors shown.  However, when the game launches, it's the vanilla version and not the mod.  The game is updated to A19.2 and I'm running the stable version.

I've no idea what the problem could be or what I'm doing wrong, can someone please help?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, you can't run these two Overhaul mods together

Archived