Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Xtrakicking

Xtrakicking

10 hours ago, Roland said:

I also mentioned the backer badge.

Can you point me to an example of deleted comments and posts that you are certain happened? That should not have occurred so I'd like to investigate.

Yeah, I have some comments I made in the Dev Diary on November 26th that for some reason they appear in my user profile, but upon clicking on them they're nowhere to be found.

9 hours ago, Fox said:

Snip for space

9 hours ago, Maharin said:

Snip for space

Interesting, though I've never had any problems with adblock. Never seen undeleted skip buttons or ads in any page.

I think all I really wish that ad blockers could do in general is prevent websites from detecting you have adblock installed. That would be heaven.

Xtrakicking

Xtrakicking

10 hours ago, Roland said:

I also mentioned the backer badge.

Can you point me to an example of deleted comments and posts that you are certain happened? That should not have occurred so I'd like to investigate.

Yeah, I have some comments I made in the Dev Diary on November 26th that for some reason they appear in my user profile, but upon clicking on them they're nowhere to be found.

9 hours ago, Fox said:

Snip for space

9 hours ago, Maharin said:

Snip for space

Interesting, though I've never had any problems with adblock. Never seen undeleted skip buttons or ads in any page.

I think all I really wish that ad blockers could do in general is prevent websites from detecting you have adblock installed. That would be heaven.