Just because I was thinking about a cow and some fishing. . .

ACExDEGENERATE

Hello everyone, I've been playing the game since the summer time and I've fell in love with it, even though I've had to basically start over a save character four other times, and already lost a massive save file in my world when I was already starting to rediscover a lot of the looted areas I had already discovered (sorry about that, got in my feelings for a second). ANYHWAYS. I really was sitting here and thinking about how I've always wanted to go fishing, and up until then, how cool would it be to do it in one of my favorite survival video games? Just that feature alone is what had me playing things like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley for as long as I did. But I didn't stop there. @%$# yeah would fishing and the idea of chilling on a raft while doing so be awesome, but check this out. . .

Livestock. Now, someone (who am I kiddin' a lot of people probably have by now) probably already made a post like this but could you imagine, how insanely popular this game would become if not only you could fish, but you could say for example, tame a horse you see in the wild? And ride a horse instead of always having to craft a vehicle? Maybe you want to have a themed playthrough where you don't wish to use gas powered items for various purposes/principals/reasons and a horse would be the perfect mode of transportation? Or maybe you could buy a cow from the trader, and in turn use that cow and another to breed more livestock for you and your base? Maybe even gather milk? Thus unlocking the crafting abilities of anything dairy, like milk and cheese, etc.

Of course the devs have been working what seems like non-stop on this game, I've honestly never played an alpha that I enjoyed as much as this one, so this while it does sound cool, I can understand if it's YEARS out in the future even. But just imagine how insane and awesome that would be!

Archived