starting one PC

darthsarman

4 hours ago, darthsarman said:

just real quick cuz I cant find it anywhere else is the md5 glich a problem on pc??? I started a mine just south of my base and have 10s of thousands of raw materials that I would like to not loss I. the up coming days on day 11and I just got the work bench running and a cement mixer as well as a second forge for stone and sand to make cement

No, it's a console bug

it's being weird as @%$# right now I head back to the town in the frozen zone  My bike goes on auto pilot somehow I'm thrown up into the air fall down take major damage have no control I exit I reload I respond back on my bike my tool belt is gone was all my items I have in there and weapons and right at the entrance of the town is my missing many bike was all of the items that were in their does a anybody else have this problem randomly

On 12/22/2020 at 4:17 AM, darthsarman said:

just real quick cuz I cant find it anywhere else is the md5 glich a problem on pc??? I started a mine just south of my base and have 10s of thousands of raw materials that I would like to not loss I. the up coming days on day 11and I just got the work bench running and a cement mixer as well as a second forge for stone and sand to make cement

If your game crashes or you force quit while the game was in the middle of saving (which happens every few seconds so the chances are high) then you will often find yourself back at Day 1 with all of your gear gone and all your perks and book learning gone. Your base is usually still intact so not exactly the same as the md5 glitch but still a big loss. Fortunately, unlike console, you can take precautions by backing up your game folder periodically and you can use console commands to regain levels, gear, and to advance the time back to where you were. Any game you play that auto-saves every 3-4 seconds is going to be at risk from sudden crashes.

Archived