Controller issue

morph

For some reason my ps4 controller isn't working when it comes to playing using the Darkness falls mod version of 7 days, I have the 7d2d launcher added to the Steam too, the controller works fine in vanilla mode. Anyone know why this is? And any fixes for it?

I've tried continually to get my head round keyboard / mouse controls but I just can't get to grips with it properly. 

When I click on 7D2DModLauncher in Steam and choose Play it says "Failed to launch 7D2DMODLAUNCHER" aswell for some reason.. 

Edited by morph (see edit history)

On 11/30/2020 at 6:49 AM, morph said:

For some reason my ps4 controller isn't working when it comes to playing using the Darkness falls mod version of 7 days, I have the 7d2d launcher added to the Steam too, the controller works fine in vanilla mode. Anyone know why this is? And any fixes for it?

I've tried continually to get my head round keyboard / mouse controls but I just can't get to grips with it properly. 

When I click on 7D2DModLauncher in Steam and choose Play it says "Failed to launch 7D2DMODLAUNCHER" aswell for some reason.. 

I'm not sure about the controller, but you can remove the mod launcher from steam and re-add it.  The path should be around: "C:\Program Files\SphereII Software\7D2D Mod Launcher Installer\"

• 3 months later...

did you find a way around using your controller with DF? I am having the same issue. If im wired im ok but i want to go wireless. in vanilla it works cause i launch from big picture as is required. But when I launch from the mod launcher or manually for DF wireless controller wont work

Left stick not working as you said in the other thread sounds like Steam controller desktop config is being utilized.

Using GloSC, you would have to uncheck desktop config in GloSC - or set up Steam's desktop config to reflect your actual 'game' controller settings.

I am in no way associated with GloSC; it is just the only solution that has worked for me for now.