Are they planning on adding VR?

Madingus

I think Richard did mention it a little in one of the dev streams. It won't be a full on VR as in you can use both hands to do stuff. It will be more a you can turn and look around thing. I think it was in last stream (from this date Nov,29th) and no I am not going back over the video to find it lol.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:02 PM, Sydious said:

Let me give you advice.  If you believe someone before they produce, you're just as guilty as me.  Stick around for 7 years or so and you will gain knowledge and wisdom.

I mean, one may or may not like the recent decisions they've made for the game, but I think it's undeniable that so far they've delivered what they promised in their kickstarter. Whatever is left, mainly bandits and story missions, is also planned.

On 12/1/2020 at 6:18 AM, Xtrakicking said:

I mean, one may or may not like the recent decisions they've made for the game, but I think it's undeniable that so far they've delivered what they promised in their kickstarter. Whatever is left, mainly bandits and story missions, is also planned.

Ahh bandits. I really can't wait for this addition.

8 hours ago, Slaasher said:

Ahh bandits. I really can't wait for this addition.

Me neither. If implemented correctly, they could really turn the game around.

Kinda glad that they decided to work on them thoroughly instead of the "zombies with guns" they said they were gonna be if they had actually added them back then.

Archived