4X4 sound effect issue

Celebriel

So I am not sure if it's just me, but the sound effect for the 4X4 truck has a very physical effect on me. The sound that's generated has a pressure to the sound that I can feel pressing on my ears. It's kind of like the pressure that you would feel at the bottom of a swimming pool. It's almost enough for me to forego its utility and go back to a smaller vehicle. 

I can't say if this is a change in sound effects from a prior build or not, this is the first time that I have built the vehicle. I don't remember any prior issues with the sounds of the other vehicles and in this current game I've built the minibike as well and there were no issues. I haven't built the motorcycle in this game yet, but that's the one that I don't remember having an issue with.

I don't know if anyone has experienced this, I do have some pressure sensitivities and it may be that is what is allowing me to feel the pressure from this sound. (To give you an idea, I can also feel the air pressure change from afternoon thunderstorms and when semi-trucks drive by me on the highway. I haven't tried yet to listen to the sound with headphones, kind of scared to with how my speakers make me feel. 

Apologies if this isn't the right place for this thread or if it's been discussed before, I did a search and couldn't find a thread.

Thank you for your suggestion but I have just been to the doctor within the last few days. The pressure sensitivity to weather and what not is something that I have been living with for as long as I remember and a couple of my immediate family members share it. So that's I was thinking that this may be an extension of that issue :/. Notes on the lower side of the spectrum are more like of a physical experience for me as well. People who have those really loud mega boosted bass systems evoke a similar sensation. If I'm exposed to it long enough it may trigger a migraine.

I don't have physical trouble with the sound of the 4x4, but imho it's very loud anyway. Maybe it's supposed to sound harsh, but that's really a bit to much.

Not mentioning that the sound itself is anoying. Especially that according to the sound the 4x4 has like 28 gears and can only shift upwards? Really disturbing if suddenly you drive up a hill, the 4x4 becomes slower and the sound sounds like it's shifting up.

Archived