Snufkin's Custom Server Side Zombies - PLUS (A20)

arramus

It looks like there is a combination of values to use on this. And it is possible different weapon classes/types are coded a little differently.
Some have the following and some don't. There is possibly a class base value that isn't suggested if the weapon is not using its own custom value.

But anyways:

An example from default weapons is items / gunShotgunT3AutoShotgun

The Action0 property - <property name="Reload_time" value="2.6"/>

The effect group - <passive_effect name="RoundsPerMinute" operation="base_set" value="70" tags="perkBoomstick"/>

The effect group - <passive_effect name="ReloadSpeedMultiplier" operation="base_set" value="1" tags="perkBoomstick"/> <!-- 2.3s -->

The effect group - <passive_effect name="RoundsPerMinute" operation="perc_add" value="-.05,.05" tags="perkBoomstick"/> <!-- random APM -->

A mix of both set and random features depending on base, skill points, and luck.
Unfortunately, there is no real easy way as they may not all be available and it could require cross referencing default values if they are given.

Pushing an update with a new zombie to join the collection.

https://github.com/arramus/Snufkin-Custom-Zombies-Plus-A20-2022September23

Spider Pipe Bomber. As the name suggests, this entity throws 4 pipe bombs (2 followed by another 2) for its ranged attack.
The accuracy and player damage will not cause too much trouble for players with sufficient protection. However, these pipe bombs can pass through protective bars.

45Hf7kw.jpg

kXRlACD.jpg

6 hours ago, arramus said:

Spider Pipe Bomber. As the name suggests, this entity throws 4 pipe bombs (2 followed by another 2) for its ranged attack.
The accuracy and player damage will not cause too much trouble for players with sufficient protection. However, these pipe bombs can pass through protective bars.

45Hf7kw.jpg

kXRlACD.jpg

Awesome!!! Feel free to create many, many more zombies....did I say....'many' more? :D

A basic response to some warnings that appear from time to time for the Snufkin collection.

1. Particle System is trying to spawn on a mesh with zero surface area.
This appears to happen when a projectile with a certain particle attached to it makes contact with the ground or some other surface areas. Typically the electric shock or fire type particle. It has been this way since the beginning. It is a TFP asset interacting with another TFP asset that was probably not intended to be used in this way. It does not appear to be critical unless the spawn rate of the Geist or fire producing entities are increased to allow multiple versions on them at the same time. Too many Geists all firing their projectiles have been known to crash a server. The entitygroups.xml has been set up to keep spawning balanced and with the increase in entities for the Plus collection, critical issues have not been reported for a long time.

2. RadiatedParticlesOnMesh

The radiated particle on mesh appears to be a feature that may have been experimental in the past. When too many entities of this nature all appear in the same area, it has been reported that it can cause lag. There haven't been any reports it brings a warning error. The potential performance hit is a good reason the Snufkins have a single entity using this radiated particle to ensure it's the exception. If other mods that use this radiated particle are added and they are all appearing at once, that is when a performance hit is most noticable on a dedicated server.

3. Non-convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody is no longer supported since Unity 5.
This Magic Bus warning was reported in the Bugs channel about 18 months ago. It is deemed to be a low priority issue and we may see those models updated in a future Alpha. The Magic Bus is being used in a more dynamic way than what was intended and this is a trade off for keeping it in the pack. It was not added in the A20 version because of this issue, but was requested to make a return.

There are not too many additions to make to integrate Spider Pipe Bomber into your existing build so you current settings aren't lost.

Copy and Paste

- buffs.xml has the Spider at the bottom for the decorations.

- entityclasses.xml has the Spider at the bottom for the entity.

- entitygroups.xml has the Spider added at the bottom of each Biome area at the bottom of each list. Integrating into the horde night will require a little work but Notepad++ is the way I added it in originally by using the Find What: (I selected Hammer Spammer) and Replace with: (I added Hammer Spammer and the new Spider Pipe Bomber).

- items.xml has the Spider at the bottom for the melee and projectile (2 sections).

- Localization has the Spider at the bottom for its display name for players using that mod.

The one that took the longest was the entitygroups due to the Game Stage changes in the Horde Night entries.

On 9/23/2022 at 12:16 AM, arramus said:

45Hf7kw.jpg

kXRlACD.jpg

This is just amazing.

41 minutes ago, roorfiv said:

This is just amazing.

Welcome to the forum, and thank you.

The whole pack was started by Snufkin and we have tried to keep with the spirit of it and maintain some uniqueness for each character. We got lucky with the Spider Pipe Bomber. The updated spider model and floor crawling animation from TFP is superb and holding that position while attached to the drone was a plus. But when it straightens up in preparation to unleash those pipe bombs, the player knows what is very likely to come.

Hello creators of great zombie characters, been using your mod in almost every other mod and with the startup kit.

As there is always a scope for new entities, would like to ask if you have seen the screamer queen from movie Army of the dead ? I know Banshee is a great entity but I saw the movie and I thought of you people. 

Also, I have asked this question to some of the other modders to and yes its a request to kindly check if its possible to make her. Posting a pic which is available on the internet but the actual action in the movie is great.

Please check it out.IMG_20220930_162836.thumb.jpg.18dab378c6419148d214faa9b220e625.jpg

There are often similar (if not identical) models put on the game model websites and this would be a very nice addition for the NPC Mod if a creator is willing to support it.
She appears to walk as much as she crouches in the videos of her which is also best coded into a custom entity. The UMA version has to be one or the other and the video is using the spider 'walk' type.

7 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

I dont know if you have watched this movie. For me, watching this entity in the movie was a experience. Like never before in other Z movies.

I have not watched the movie in full, and only saw a recap on YouTube which explained the plot and main characters.

Yes, the Alpha Zombies are rather strong and athletic for sure. Super zombies.

When attempting to apply some detail, this is as far as that goes with the UMA system. It is limited to a set and no more can be added than what is available.

Knuckles act as her 'crown/tiara' and armored shoulder pads.

The ghillie has reduced its alpha setting to lower the amount of camouflage density. Her underwear is locked to her skin color and can't be red or she'll look like a beetroot.

that's a pretty good translation to UMA. genius with using the knuckles. if you don't mind swapping her underwear for a bikini bottom/thong, you can then independantly change its color to red.. or whichever color that is needed:

<part slot="legs" layer="base" mesh="female_base_legs" >
	<texture name="female_legs_nude" color="skin" />
	<texture name="female_bikini_bottom" color="180,20,20"/>
</part>

or... maybe the booty shorts?

<part slot="legs" layer="base" mesh="female_base_legs">
	<texture name="female_legs" color="skin"/>
	<texture name="female_shorts" color="128,30,30"/>
</part>

now pump up that hp and damage and let's battle this boss lady....

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

@arramus You said you have watched the trailor. Have you noticed the beasts ? The pack is really looks more dangerous  than the alpha Zs. 😀

I saw one of the beasts biting into a man's head towards the end. Yes, they are Alpha beasts.

Queen Athena has the Screamer scream but she doesn't have the effect. It is also possible to add her into the Screamer group so her scream calls in other entities just like her scream in the movie can attract other Alpha Z's and beasts to battle.

I think, Athena being a queen, we should make some difference here. Like Banshee and Banshee Queen has different screams and effects. Also, the entities she attracts when screaming and some powers to her. I am not a modder so obviously its on the experts if they wishes to make it happen. (Sorry) 😇

On 10/4/2022 at 5:56 PM, Ganeshakw said:

I think, Athena being a queen, we should make some difference here. Like Banshee and Banshee Queen has different screams and effects. Also, the entities she attracts when screaming and some powers to her. I am not a modder so obviously its on the experts if they wishes to make it happen. (Sorry) 😇

https://github.com/arramus/QueenAthena

She's been added to the Screamer group as well as being able to spawn during a Horde Night and possibly in the Wasteland if players are also using the Snufkins because the Demolisher also appears there.

She will appear along with or in place of the regular screamer and is able to attract other entities while screaming.

There are no other screams to choose from in the regular game and as she is Server Side only, that is a limitation.
However, her scream and sound pitch has increased to be closer to the one in the movie. The only way to give her a different scream is custom audio.

Details are unknown, but please report.

There was no Kadota before,

Last night, when I set it to multiserver,
other mods
(Edited just because I want other people's MOD)
do you compete with

Admin player data and
A user property at a specific point
disappear.
・Administrator privileges are maintained
・Unknown because other players are not in

No matter how many times you do it, it will disappear,
If there are no similar cases
Doesn't need to be analyzed.

A16

2 hours ago, a_jp said:

Details are unknown, but please report.

There was no Kadota before,

Last night, when I set it to multiserver,
other mods
(Edited just because I want other people's MOD)
do you compete with

Admin player data and
A user property at a specific point
disappear.
・Administrator privileges are maintained
・Unknown because other players are not in

No matter how many times you do it, it will disappear,
If there are no similar cases
Doesn't need to be analyzed.

A16

The translation has possibly lost some details...

However, 'Kadota' is the intransitive verb for 'to disappear' or 'be lost' and is possibly the main feature of this message.

It is a known issue that player save data can corrupt from time to time and keeping regular save data backups to replace the corrupted data is an essential task for Server Admin on community servers.

Admin privileges are governed in the serveradmin.xml are separate from the save game files which contain player saves.
Admin and Player saves can all be corrupted from time to time.

This can happen on any server and does not appear to be specific to any one mod or combination of mods.

(What is Kadota/sweat)
Maybe "I used to have no problems"

with saved data
"Copy to another rental server"
I was able to

When you put in the MOD and in
Missing bases and characters.
・This base has
It is not placed in the disappearing character.
・Other characters were in.
"No problem," he said.

59 minutes ago, arramus said:

翻訳で詳細が失われている可能性があります...

ただし、「かどた」は「消える」または「失われる」の自動詞動詞であり、おそらくこのメッセージの主な特徴です。

プレイヤーのセーブ データが時々破損する可能性があることは既知の問題であり、破損したデータを置き換えるために定期的にセーブ データのバックアップを保持することは、コミュニティ サーバーのサーバー管理者にとって不可欠なタスクです。

管理者権限は、serveradmin.xml で管理され、プレイヤーの保存を含むゲームの保存ファイルとは別のものです。
管理者とプレーヤーの保存はすべて、時々破損する可能性があります。

これはどのサーバーでも発生する可能性があり、特定の 1 つの mod または mod の組み合わせに固有のものではないようです。