Of hornets, and tin water.

GreenGril76

Good evening.

What ever happened to the hornets (removed in A16) and collecting/boiling water in a tin can (without a pot)?

I miss the sight of my sister, being chased down by a pair of hornets. Or setting herself on fire, while we burned their nests for honey.

The ideal of using a tin can to collect water from a stream, then boil it at a campfire, is very much a real survival trick. I enjoyed that piece of realism in the game, but the FPs took it away at some point.

Yeah. I sound pathetic. But, I REALLY need these two back in the game.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 7:41 AM, GreenGril76 said:

Good evening.

What ever happened to the hornets (removed in A16) and collecting/boiling water in a tin can (without a pot)?

I miss the sight of my sister, being chased down by a pair of hornets. Or setting herself on fire, while we burned their nests for honey.

The ideal of using a tin can to collect water from a stream, then boil it at a campfire, is very much a real survival trick. I enjoyed that piece of realism in the game, but the FPs took it away at some point.

Yeah. I sound pathetic. But, I REALLY need these two back in the game.

I don't know about hornets, but collecting/boiling water in a tin can can be easily returned, you could make a mod for this.

Archived