Train Station

Maxley

1 hour ago, Gouki said:

Hi maxley

A great job on this prefab, I really liked it.
Regards

P.D.  You need to generate the mesh file and add a zone type to the prefab, otherwise everything is ok.

Thank you! I'm making a full set of train cars plus the locomotive next. I'll probably split the station and the train into two separate POI's.

How do I generate a mesh file? I'm trying to look it up, haven't found any info yet. And when you say zone type, are u referring to the Prefab Properties tab which allows you to specify if it belongs in the burnt biome, snow biome, etc?

Here is an example:

1- Press update imposter and it will automatically be generated the mesh file, then press save to save the changes.

2- For properties press prefab properties and mark according to your criteria,then press save to save the changes.

Make sure to always make a backup copy of your prefab.
When you go to generate the mesh file, do it when you have everything ready (objects, loot, prefabs, etc), the sleepers can be added later.

Regards

A19.2_2020-11-23_17-02-36.jpg

A19.2_2020-11-23_17-02-48.jpg

A19.2_2020-11-23_17-02-56.jpg

4 hours ago, Gouki said:

Here is an example:

1- Press update imposter and it will automatically be generated the mesh file, then press save to save the changes.

2- For properties press prefab properties and mark according to your criteria,then press save to save the changes.

Make sure to always make a backup copy of your prefab.
When you go to generate the mesh file, do it when you have everything ready (objects, loot, prefabs, etc), the sleepers can be added later.

Regards

Thank you very much! That's a lot simpler than I thought it would be lol. And good idea about making backup files. I just made a backup right now when I read your reply.

Archived