Zombies not spawning

Apologies if this was posted but I couldn't find my exact issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 7d2d but no zombies spawn in the game. I started a new game,  turned spawning off in the settings and turned it back on again. I have installed the newest version and also tried a prior 19.1 install, neither will spawn zombies.

I am truly at a loss for where to go from here. The game loads fine, animals spawn but zombies are MIA.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

You might clear your configuration and old worlds with

Apart from that, without you posting the log files of the game (instructions in a sticky in this forum section) we don't have any information to make an educated guess.

• Thanks 2

I have the same issue. 

I played on a Nitrogen map with zombies off, then turned them back on after some exploring. I had 2 dogs but after that nothing. No wandering zombies, no sleepers. They spawn if I do a "buried chest" quest, but not in the "clear" quest. I've reinstalled the game, and started a completely new vanilla game with the same result. I have one mod - bigger backpack - but tried without it and still didn't work. I have no loot respawn and no horde night. Played with the settings, difficulty etc. but it doesn't solve the issue. 
I hope someone can tell us how to fix this. 

Thanks meganoth, here's my output file: https://pastebin.com/RQJS6eb7. Sorry for hijacking your post Ashby, hopefully any answer can help us both. 

2 hours ago, meganoth said:

You might clear your configuration and old worlds with

Apart from that, without you posting the log files of the game (instructions in a sticky in this forum section) we don't have any information to make an educated guess.

This solution worked perfectly. Thank you so much, now I can play!

• Thanks 1