release date a19.3 stable?

Senzo

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Senzo said:

finally for two modification it is very long! one month that we are waiting to wipe not report on this update, we have to think a little about the community! thx 😨

They are thinking about the community. If it were to release in it's current state, it could completely cripple a multitude of dedicated servers. Until certain issues are resolved in an upcoming patch, and then tested to ensure stability, it cannot be deemed stable and released to the general public.

what is a shame is not informing the community of the progress, we could have "wipe" last month suddenly instead of waiting if we had been informed. Now I tell myself that if I wipe today in two days there will be the update: s

34 minutes ago, Senzo said:

what is a shame is not informing the community of the progress, we could have "wipe" last month suddenly instead of waiting if we had been informed. Now I tell myself that if I wipe today in two days there will be the update: s

There’s plenty of information of progress, twitch streams, and posts in forum, the devs won’t always post minute by minute updates

The progression and speed of updates has increased since a17 to a18 and then to a19, there was a major overhaul of programming required due to the core unity updates, so a lot of things had to be reworked

All can be read on posts on this forum

They are doing a good job I think

while we dont give date anymore...

we are trying to get a build that will carry everyone through the holidays so the fun pimps staff can enjoy the time off too with their families and friends (where they can that is).

so we would like to see a good product go out that everyone can enjoy.

patience is the key and everyone please be safe.

:)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

37 minutes ago, unholyjoe said:

while we dont give date anymore...

we are trying to get a build that will carry everyone through the holidays so the fun pimps staff can enjoy the time off too with their families and friends (where they can that is).

so we would like to see a good product go out that everyone can enjoy.

patience is the key and everyone please be safe.

:)
QA Tester-unholyjoe

Are there any Christmas surprises in that build? Take your time guys, make it a surprise.

58 minutes ago, Weazelsun said:

Are there any Christmas surprises in that build? Take your time guys, make it a surprise.

I doubt they would do anything that isn’t already in 19.3 experimental.  TFP goal is to release stable 19.3 prior to the Christmas holidays so we can enjoy the latest stable build and they can relax with family before continuing work on Alpha 20.  Introducing something new at the last minute is just asking for trouble.....which would be normal for 2020

Archived