Space Needle POI

JodoKirvanti

Hello,

In Alpha 18, I played a Ravenhearst map that had the Seattle Space Needle in it. I really liked that POI and I would like to incorporate it into my first dedicated server map to use as my player lobby. I just can't seem to find the POI files for Alpha 19. I thought it was part of Magoli's Compo but I downloaded it and don't see it, unless it's named something not intuitive. Can anyone point me to the files I need? 

I've never imported a POI before but I watched some  tutorial videos so hopefully it goes well when the files are located!

30 minutes ago, JodoKirvanti said:

Hello,

In Alpha 18, I played a Ravenhearst map that had the Seattle Space Needle in it. I really liked that POI and I would like to incorporate it into my first dedicated server map to use as my player lobby. I just can't seem to find the POI files for Alpha 19. I thought it was part of Magoli's Compo but I downloaded it and don't see it, unless it's named something not intuitive. Can anyone point me to the files I need? 

I've never imported a POI before but I watched some  tutorial videos so hopefully it goes well when the files are located!

The only space like prefab we have is the rocketlauncherpad in the cp. 

Archived