Zombiepedia Modlet

ShoudenKalferas

I’m working on an Encyclopedia modlet that will place into the world a series of Zombiepedia books to be randomly found. The premise is that the books were written by other survivors, but is a categorized collection of actual tips & tricks for playing the game. Each book will represent a single category, and when read, will start a player quest and will pop up the quest offer dialog box in-game, which is where the tips & tricks will be presented. Each book/quest will be non-repeatable and will grant the player 2 skill points for increasing their knowledge of the world and game.

True to the nature and intent of the source of the content, I'd like to crowd-source the tips/tricks that go into the books. If you have any helpful tips/tricks, please edit the document below and add your suggestion. I'll do the best I can to squeeze all entries into the modlet. Please be sure you provide your name after your suggestion and I'll include that in the entry. If you don't use Google Docs or don't want to do it that way, please feel free to reply here and I'll add your entry for you.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bivojw_QQUkme4Mu2F5p71wJdNcNARSLuLghUOn6_E0/edit?usp=sharing

Archived