Apocalypse Now Mod A20.5

killerbunny264

23 hours ago, AKMARK5000 said:

Is there something wrong with the download link or link souse for the Apocalypse Now Mod on page 1?  I've tried it three times and the download fails after 15 minutes at around 1 Gb.  And I know its not my connection or PC because I've successfully downloaded other mods today.

best i can suggest is try it through the mod launcher thats how i downloaded it and had no issues :)

On 6/9/2021 at 5:01 PM, slyscape said:

Thank you for this mod but a quick question / bug we've ran into. When playing multiplayer we're getting stuck on the splash screen. My friend and I have each tried hosting and when we're playing solo or being the host, everything works as intended. When the 2nd person connects they're stuck on the splash screen with the game seemingly playing behind it. I can see the HUD, the directional compass, the in game model is moving as intended for the second person but we're stuck on splash. Any help would be appreciated.

Ok, it's related to background.png remaining on screen whilst playing. I changed background.png to .old and just got a non textured red question mark, the same thing I got on the main menu.

sly any chance i can get a blood moon horde update after each horde just curious how it works with multiplayer :)

Yesterday I tried playing this mod, everything seem to work with 1 exeption, I don't have any action skills, I was playing with the apo 6k small map02(name not perfectly accurrate).

I had the new zombie, new items, new recipe, starting kit and I guess everything else beside the action skills.

I saw a recent video on youtube  where they had 200 level for what would qualify as action skills and that the things that don't show up in my skill list.

I can only do manual install since the mod launcher does not work with my windows 7

Does the gitlab.com/hiarythebest96/Apo-now-Mod-2-0/ contain everything your supposed to need to get everything including the action skills or is there an additional mod that get downloaded with mod launcher that not mentioned?

Are towns supposed to be very small or was I just unlucky?

Is it normal that I get red warning about 6 or 7 POI missing like "the village"(by stallionden)?

Does every premade map contained some prefabs of the combopak mod, just curious?

Edited by Destro (see edit history)

6 hours ago, M4trix82 said:

Hi I am level 105 I have unlocked almost everything but I have noticed that there is no recipe to unlock the building of titanium ingots,
how should I access this building?
thank you

Hi M4trix82

The recipe for crafting Forged Titanium is unlocked by ForgedTitaniumSchematic.
Regards

37 minutes ago, Destro said:

Yesterday I tried playing this mod, everything seem to work with 1 exeption, I don't have any action skills, I was playing with the apo 6k small map02(name not perfectly accurrate).

I had the new zombie, new items, new recipe, starting kit and I guess everything else beside the action skills.

I can only do manual install since the mod launcher does not work with my windows 7

Does the gitlab.com/hiarythebest96/Apo-now-Mod-2-0/ contain everything your supposed to need to get everything including the action skills or is there an additional mod that get downloaded with mod launcher that not mentioned?

Are towns supposed to be very small or was I just unlucky?

Is it normal that I get red warning about 6 or 7 POI missing like "the village"(by stallionden)?

Does every premade map contained some of the combopak mod, just curious?

Hi Destro

The action skills are present in the mod, I just checked it in the progression.xml file.
Regarding the map, you should have downloaded a folder called prefabs (it is included with this mod), there you have what you need to make your map work, you can still download CompoPack 47 from its official link and install it.
You may have had bad luck with the towns, the generation of the maps is not always good, but in others it is.
The red warnings, I'll answer it in the comments above, you have to have all the CompoPack prefabs installed.
Regards

2 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi Destro

The action skills are present in the mod, I just checked it in the progression.xml file.
Regarding the map, you should have downloaded a folder called prefabs (it is included with this mod), there you have what you need to make your map work, you can still download CompoPack 47 from its official link and install it.
You may have had bad luck with the towns, the generation of the maps is not always good, but in others it is.
The red warnings, I'll answer it in the comments above, you have to have all the CompoPack prefabs installed.
Regards

Thank you for the anwers, but just to be sure, am I right in thinking the action skills are supposed to be similar to the one in darkness fall with 100-200 level in a specific weapon skill that go up as you use things related to it.

If you don't mind, could you tell me which progression.xml show that the action skill are in and write the line i'm supposed to see there.

Just to be sure is it enough to extract the "Apo-now-Mod-2-0-main.zip" and put it in my 7 days to die steam installation folders and remove and replace the files when asked for a proper manual install.

8 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi M4trix82

The recipe for crafting Forged Titanium is unlocked by ForgedTitaniumSchematic.
Regards

I'm sorry this is the problem, there is no ForgedTitaniumSchematic recipe, it cannot be created

14 hours ago, Destro said:

Thank you for the anwers, but just to be sure, am I right in thinking the action skills are supposed to be similar to the one in darkness fall with 100-200 level in a specific weapon skill that go up as you use things related to it.

If you don't mind, could you tell me which progression.xml show that the action skill are in and write the line i'm supposed to see there.

Just to be sure is it enough to extract the "Apo-now-Mod-2-0-main.zip" and put it in my 7 days to die steam installation folders and remove and replace the files when asked for a proper manual install.

Hi Destro

You are correct, the action skill level is 200.
The progression.xml file that shows you the action skills, is in the DATA-Config folder that comes in the mod.
Yes, I installed it like this and it worked for me without any problem, but before doing anything, make a backup copy of your files.
Regards

8 hours ago, M4trix82 said:

I'm sorry this is the problem, there is no ForgedTitaniumSchematic recipe, it cannot be created

Hi M4trix82

Sorry, I misunderstood the question.
I just checked it in the files and you are right, it cannot be crafting, it is not found in the loot and neither in the trader, you can solve it by adding the recipe yourself or wait for Killerbunny264 to fix it.
Regards

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi M4trix82

Sorry, I misunderstood the question.
I just checked it in the files and you are right, it cannot be crafting, it is not found in the loot and neither in the trader, you can solve it by adding the recipe yourself or wait for Killerbunny264 to fix it.
Regards

thanks a lot, unfortunately i am unable to edit files, i am incompetent in the industry, 
is there no way to bring the problem to the knowledge of the creator? it's really a shame

7 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi Destro

You are correct, the action skill level is 200.
The progression.xml file that shows you the action skills, is in the DATA-Config folder that comes in the mod.
Yes, I installed it like this and it worked for me without any problem, but before doing anything, make a backup copy of your files.
Regards

If you don't mind could you attach the progression.xml that allow you to say with confidence that the action skills are in, because the progression.xml I got was last updated(on the download page) 4 days ago and I can't see anything in it that allow me to believe that action skills are there, I also looked at the darkness falls progression.xml and there I could easily see what made the action skill available.(I usually use notepad++ to look at the files)

edit: I just looked at the download page commits and it seem like the previous progression.xml(modified also 4 days ago) file did contain all the lines related to action skills, but they got deleted  , I don't know why they were deleted but that explain why its not in the newest progression.xml.

Edited by Destro (see edit history)

On 6/15/2021 at 8:16 PM, 7daystodierocks said:

best i can suggest is try it through the mod launcher thats how i downloaded it and had no issues :)

Thanks.  It took a few tries with the Mod Launcher but I finally got the mod working on my PC... next I'll try getting it on a hosted server.

27 minutes ago, Raghalin said:

error log when only this mod is active. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqex6ch0z9t3nai/output_log__2021-06-23__07-58-33.txt?dl=0

error log when other mods active is 2.1M with repeated loop of   EXC No item/block with name 'meleeToolBlacksmithHammer' existing
Exception: No item/block with name 'meleeToolBlacksmithHammer' existing

have you pre-sync the mod ?

Edited by killerbunny264 (see edit history)

I do not recommend this mod, it is full of errors and bugs.
impossible to create titanium
not craftable powered robotic hammer
upgraded shooter and upgraded robotic turret with no compatible ammo,
Weapon Usage Rate resets to your liking giving you an error with the status.
The creator of the mod disinterested in the various fixes

5 hours ago, M4trix82 said:

I do not recommend this mod, it is full of errors and bugs.
impossible to create titanium
not craftable powered robotic hammer
upgraded shooter and upgraded robotic turret with no compatible ammo,
Weapon Usage Rate resets to your liking giving you an error with the status.
The creator of the mod disinterested in the various fixes

all the bugs you mentioned have been Fixed

Edited by killerbunny264 (see edit history)

On 6/23/2021 at 10:47 PM, killerbunny264 said:

all the bugs you mentioned have been Fixed

now it is much better thanks, it remains as a problem that; even having the schematics you cannot produce special 9mm bullets, and you cannot recycle any titanium items

After installing this mod the server returns a ton of missing prefabs. Was attempting to use the 12k progenerated map. Checked prefabs and it's right, about 60-70 of the prefabs do not exist (and yes, I copied the prefabs from the mod into the correct folder). There are a bunch of new prefabs in there, some are named similar but a bunch are missing as well. For some examples: xcostum_Industry_01(by_Zyncosa) does not exist, xcostum_Spirallibrary(by_TopMinder), xcostum_skyhigh(by_Gobarg_Mana), xcostum_skyscraper_omni(by_Flanua), and the list goes on and on and on...

Is there anywhere I can download all of these missing prefabs?

7 hours ago, mortiusmaximus said:

After installing this mod the server returns a ton of missing prefabs. Was attempting to use the 12k progenerated map. Checked prefabs and it's right, about 60-70 of the prefabs do not exist (and yes, I copied the prefabs from the mod into the correct folder). There are a bunch of new prefabs in there, some are named similar but a bunch are missing as well. For some examples: xcostum_Industry_01(by_Zyncosa) does not exist, xcostum_Spirallibrary(by_TopMinder), xcostum_skyhigh(by_Gobarg_Mana), xcostum_skyscraper_omni(by_Flanua), and the list goes on and on and on...

Hi MortiusMaximus

You can download the CompoPack 47, in this link you will find it:

Regards

On 6/30/2021 at 2:29 PM, mortiusmaximus said:

Hello , I removed a lot of laggy Poi's 

To make the game run better

On 6/29/2021 at 3:31 PM, M4trix82 said:

now it is much better thanks, it remains as a problem that; even having the schematics you cannot produce special 9mm bullets, and you cannot recycle any titanium items

Titanium tools you can't recycle it , it's intended

But 9mm steel ammo , I will take a look on it 

Thank you for reporting it 

I've found a bug that when I get to level 100 (or a little higher), the game deletes my level and I revert to level 1 with no ability points.  This has happened twice now, so it wasn't just a one off thing.  Shame, it's a good mod otherwise!