Apocalypse Now Mod A20.5

killerbunny264

Β 

Apocalypse nowΒ  (V3.0.3)

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•šπ•€ 𝔸𝕑𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕝π•ͺ𝕑𝕀𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕝 𝕄𝕠𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝟟 𝕕𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•₯𝕠 π••π•šπ•–
ΒΈβ€ž.-β€’~ΒΉΒ°β€Λ†ΛœΒ¨ Β  πŸŽ€ Β πΉπ‘’π’Άπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π‘’π“ˆ Β πŸŽ€ Β  Β¨ΛœΛ†β€Β°ΒΉ~β€’-.β€žΒΈ

Progression Tree Overhaul
-Added Game-Stage Difficulty Bonus
-Added Supply Drops , You can now call Airdrops
-7 new Classes " Engineer, Survivalist, Hunter, Medic, Farmer, Miner and Scavenger"
-144 slot backpack! 24 slot crafting queue.!
-Custom UI! Food/Water bars.
-Increased zombie spawn/respawn rate.!
-Night time is now Hell. Don't Blame Me if you died. 😜
-Titanium Nodes added! Can be found in the wasteland.
-Wasteland is now radiated.
-Added The Horent Back
-Disable the Zombie Rage
-Added Pin Recipes Modlet
-Added Active Ingredients Modlet
-More crops! Grow Apple, Cherry, Banana, Coconut and Lemon trees, plus strawberries, cabbage, carrot, cucumber and tomatoes
-Big list of melee weapons have been added , from Swords, Bats, Pitchforks, Maces, Frying Pan, Cleaver and more
-Added New Custom Food/Drinksβ€’
-Added Higher Tier Weapons And Tools
-Added Scrap Tier Tools
-Added 27 New item_modifiers
-Legendary Tier weapons have been added
-Gun parts are back
-Added Bdubs Vehciles Modlet
-Apache Helicopter That Shoots Missiles
-Added 4 Maps With Combopack 48
-Added Stainless Steel, Titanium and Reinforced Titanium Blocks
-Traders are Destructible and open all the time
-Added New Ammo and explosives
-Added Zombie Bosses Including the behemoth
-The Candy is Craft-able Now
-8 new workstations , 2 Advanced Forges, 2 Advanced Workbenches And Advanced chemistry Station, Advanced Cement Mixer And Upgrade Bench-Added Research Desk
Classes Information :-Engineer Class Training Grants you :- Bicycle Chassis and Handlebars.
Survivalist Class Training Grants you :- Cloth Armor Bundle.
Hunter Class Training Grants you :- Hunting Rifle Bundle.
Medic Class Training Grants you :- 4 First Aid Bandage, 2 First Aid Kit, 2 Painkillers, 2 Herbal Antibiotics and 2 Plaster Cast.
Farmer Class Training Grants you :- Food Bundle 01.
Miner Class Training Grants you :- Scrap Armor Bundle.
Scavenger Class Training Grants you :- (150) 7.62mm Ammo,(150) 9mm Ammo and (150) Shotgun Shell.

Β 

-- ModΒ Credits! --

1) A20-GameStage Difficulty Bonus By Bar0thΒ 
2) Bdubs Vehicles Modlet By Bdubyah
3) Block Buff AOE By Alter
4) Supply Drops By Chickun / JustDoAsIDoΒ 
5) Disable Trader Protection By Khaine
6) 12 Slots Toolbelt By Khaine
7) TFP HornetΒ  By Khaine
8 ) TFP Behemoths By Khaine
9) Vehicle Damage Patch By Khaine
10) Zombie Fall Damage By Khaine
11) No Zombie Rage By mythix
12) Ocb Pin Recipes 0.4.1 By ocbMaurice
13) Items Quality Rework By KillerBunny/ Bar0thΒ 
14) Active Ingredients By RedbeardΒ 
15) Scouts Mod By mythixΒ 
16) SWU Farming Mod By ZeeeeeeniiiiiiiΒ 
17) Wandering Horde GameStageΒ  patch By mythixΒ 
18) Menu Music By Yakov
19) Advanced Forge And Advanced Chemistry Station By ZiloxΒ 
20) AH-64 Apache Helicopter By Zilox And Closer_Ex

Β 

Β 

Download link For manual installation

Social Media

Twitter

Discord Server

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by killerbunny264 (see edit history)

HELLO !!!

Β 

Have one question :Β is it possible for you to make that Higher Stamina/HP as separate mod ?

I would like to use only that on my public server...because i dont want that everything other in this mod ! And i dont want to the other players who wants play on my server to have to download anything...my server has only server-side mods...

THX VERY MUCH !!!!!

On 11/8/2020 at 4:44 PM, PeNa1979 said:

HELLO !!!

Β 

Have one question :Β is it possible for you to make that Higher Stamina/HP as separate mod ?

I would like to use only that on my public server...because i dont want that everything other in this mod ! And i dont want to the other players who wants play on my server to have to download anything...my server has only server-side mods...

THX VERY MUCH !!!!!

Yes sure

You just need the Buffs.xml fileΒ 

So just copy it and paste it inside your 7dtd folder

2 hours ago, killerbunny264 said:

Yes sure

You just need the Buffs.xml fileΒ 

So just copy it and paste it inside your 7dtd folder

Yes thank you.I always though it is in the progression.xml lol :D:D:DΒ so thats the reason i never found it :D

But...i wanted it more like separate mod for higher HP that i can put on my public server you know ?

And if i just rewrite the original game file, i think it doesnt work, then will be that file different from files on client side and that will cause problems on 99% im sure of that...

You know, i have on my server set the player level to 999 :DΒ so it doesnt end with 200 and goes boring without another leveling...so i wanted to set HP to go to 999 :D:D:D

19 hours ago, PeNa1979 said:

Yes thank you.I always though it is in the progression.xml lol :D:D:DΒ so thats the reason i never found it :D

But...i wanted it more like separate mod for higher HP that i can put on my public server you know ?

And if i just rewrite the original game file, i think it doesnt work, then will be that file different from files on client side and that will cause problems on 99% im sure of that...

You know, i have on my server set the player level to 999 :DΒ so it doesnt end with 200 and goes boring without another leveling...so i wanted to set HP to go to 999 :D:D:D

You want the player HP/stamina goes up too 1000 ?

Β 

On 11/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, PeNa1979 said:

Nope :DΒ only to 999 :D:D:D

Β 

On 11/11/2020 at 1:41 PM, killerbunny264 said:

You want the player HP/stamina goes up too 1000 ?

Β 

I THINK That is kinda of silly 999 or 1000 .. No one needs that much Stamina, What the point of the game then.Β 

Just my thoughts ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 and I have over 5000 hrs in game from A15 is when I started the game.

Edited by gpcstargate
correction (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, gpcstargate said:

Β 

I THINK That is kinda of silly 999 or 1000 .. No one needs that much Stamina, What the point of the game then.Β 

Just my thoughts ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 and I have over 5000 hrs in game

Well...i think thats my own thing how much stamina i want ??? :DΒ second : 999 is nice, 1000 is ugly for me...

Just my thoughts...have only 4400 hrs in game...from A15 up !!! Also another 7000+ from alpha 1.1 .......... :D

Edited by PeNa1979
PS : im using EfectivellyUnlimitedStamina so...i wanted only the HP to 999 and levelUP to 999, so the game gives reason to play after level 3000.. (see edit history)

Good day _Β Β killerbunny264

Β 

Ok .. I've been playing for a couple game days now and working on a horde base .. But NOT seeing any more than normal amount of Z's .. but have seen the night special ones.

Β 

I was wondering at what point should I expect more Z's .. would it be after first horde night?? Which I run my Horde nights on a 9 day cycle, when I canΒ  .. gives time to build something .......... If the Z's don't increase .. I was thinking of adding JaxTeller x4 Modlet to the game, which has always increase the Z count if no issues come up.

Β 

Thank you and so far it is an interesting Mod ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Β 

PS: .. Or it might be that I'm just use to playing War3zuk mod and on the first horde night my GS is always around 65-70.

Edited by gpcstargate
added a PS (see edit history)

14 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day _Β Β killerbunny264

Β 

Ok .. I've been playing for a couple game days now and working on a horde base .. But NOT seeing any more than normal amount of Z's .. but have seen the night special ones.

Β 

I was wondering at what point should I expect more Z's .. would it be after first horde night?? Which I run my Horde nights on a 9 day cycle, when I canΒ  .. gives time to build something .......... If the Z's don't increase .. I was thinking of adding JaxTeller x4 Modlet to the game, which has always increase the Z count if no issues come up.

Β 

Thank you and so far it is an interesting Mod ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Β 

PS: .. Or it might be that I'm just use to playing War3zuk mod and on the first horde night my GS is always around 65-70.

i made the zombie spwan number Β at day is (2) and at night is Β (3) ?

do you want it higher ?

i can make it higher for youΒ 

Β 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:39 PM, PeNa1979 said:

Nope :DΒ only to 999 :D:D:D

ok 999

what is your max_level is your server

in my modΒ max_level is "280"

5 hours ago, killerbunny264 said:

i made the zombie spwan number Β at day is (2) and at night is Β (3) ?

do you want it higher ?

i can make it higher for youΒ 

No that is fine .. I finally started to get them on the day 5, which is OK .. the wandering hordes were a bit small compared to what I'm use to (only 7-9 z's) and I normally have wandering horde sizes around 25-30 .. But we will see how it goes ... day 5 and my GS was already something like 122+ .. So I should be good .. or .. I can always add the x4 Modlet by Jax.

I already use the Modlet .. Spawn and Claim by Kaines of DF

Β 

Thank you .. Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Β 

PS: I was wondering .. is there anyway to Add "Hollow Point ammo" to the trader as a random item. No biggie if it can't be done, because even in Vanilla it isn't a thing .. and I just prefer HP over AP. Thank you again

Edited by gpcstargate
Question? PS (see edit history)

On 11/14/2020 at 4:28 PM, gpcstargate said:

No that is fine .. I finally started to get them on the day 5, which is OK .. the wandering hordes were a bit small compared to what I'm use to (only 7-9 z's) and I normally have wandering horde sizes around 25-30 .. But we will see how it goes ... day 5 and my GS was already something like 122+ .. So I should be good .. or .. I can always add the x4 Modlet by Jax.

I already use the Modlet .. Spawn and Claim by Kaines of DF

Β 

Thank you .. Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Β 

PS: I was wondering .. is there anyway to Add "Hollow Point ammo" to the trader as a random item. No biggie if it can't be done, because even in Vanilla it isn't a thing .. and I just prefer HP over AP. Thank you again

What about Hordenights and the screamers horde ?Β 

What do you think about them ?

7 hours ago, killerbunny264 said:

What about Hordenights and the screamers horde ?Β 

What do you think about them ?

Well .. as of yesterday .. I'm on day 8 and my first Horde will happen sometime today or tomorrow .. Like I said .. I'm running Hordes on every 9 days .. I have had a couple small wandering hordes, but NO screamer hordeΒ  as of yet .. I should say (I don't think I have anyway .. have had a couple screamers _ but No horde per say)

Β 

Left game last night on day 8 in the pmΒ ... My level was 52 and my GS was 141 .. So when I go back in .. I will be getting ready for the day 9 horde.

Β 

I took out Kaines Spawn and Claim mod last night after leaving game .. Thinking it might be messing with hordes and z's .. just never saw that many wandering about. I had it set high spawn on z's and animals, just wasn't happening ...... the main thing I will miss is the Claim blocks, have always played with 3.

After day 9 horde ... IΒ will post again and give stats and thoughts

Β 

Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌 

Β 

EDIT .. After day 9 horde night.

Morning of day 10 .. after the Horde .. Level 54 _ GS 151 _ kills 661 (Good horde and mix - about 362Β z's killed for the night)

Still haven't seen a screamer horde as of yet ..

The only issue I see at the moment is the daytime z's are just not showing up .. and the wandering hordes could be bigger.

Β 

I'm thinking of adding the _ x4 mod from JaxTeller .. but then that might mess up the Horde night and that was good.

Β 

One more thing .. is there a way for you to Post version numbers for the mod (within the Mod Launcher) .. so we know if you changed something. Thank you

Β 

7 Days to Die Screenshot 2020.11.15 - 15.07.51.51.png

Edited by gpcstargate
After day 9 (see edit history)

18 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Well .. as of yesterday .. I'm on day 8 and my first Horde will happen sometime today or tomorrow .. Like I said .. I'm running Hordes on every 9 days .. I have had a couple small wandering hordes, but NO screamer hordeΒ  as of yet .. I should say (I don't think I have anyway .. have had a couple screamers _ but No horde per say)

Β 

Left game last night on day 8 in the pmΒ ... My level was 52 and my GS was 141 .. So when I go back in .. I will be getting ready for the day 9 horde.

Β 

I took out Kaines Spawn and Claim mod last night after leaving game .. Thinking it might be messing with hordes and z's .. just never saw that many wandering about. I had it set high spawn on z's and animals, just wasn't happening ...... the main thing I will miss is the Claim blocks, have always played with 3.

Β 

Β 

Morning of day 10 .. after the Horde .. Level 54 _ GS 151 _ kills 661 (Good horde and mix - about 362Β z's killed for the night)

The only issue I see at the moment is the daytime z's are just not showing up .. and the wandering hordes could be bigger.

Β 

I'm thinking of adding the _ x4 mod from JaxTeller .. but then that might mess up the Horde night and that was good.

Β 

One more thing .. is there a way for you to Post version numbers for the mod (within the Mod Launcher) .. so we know if you changed something. Thank you

Β 

Hey good morning/evening

I will release next update in 3 daysΒ 

Some of the changes

1) increase the spwan rateΒ  for theΒ  Zombies ,Β  theΒ  spwan rate was 2Β  at day/night

The New update 4 at day 5 at night

2)made. Wandering horde much biggerΒ 

3) nerf mutated and bosses Zombies a bitΒ 

4) treasure loot was OP , you get from itΒ  tier 6 weapon . FixedΒ 

Β 

Β 

On 11/15/2020 at 7:08 PM, gpcstargate said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Hey good morning/evening

I will release next update in 3 daysΒ 

Some of the changes

1) increase the spwan rateΒ  for theΒ  Zombies ,Β  theΒ  spwan rate was 2Β  at day/night

The New update 4 at day 5 at night

2)made. Wandering horde much biggerΒ 

3) nerf mutated and bosses Zombies a bitΒ 

4) treasure loot was OP , you get from tier 6 weapon . FixedΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

New update is out

V1.1

The list of changes

.. changed Zombie bosses name to legendary Zombies

.. change giant Zombies name to

Mutated Zombies

..nerf the amount of meat and resources you get from animalsΒ 

.. change all candy price from 250 to 500

.. made all candy recipe more expensive

.. changed the Zombies spwan rate

From 2 at day/night to 4 at day 5 at night

..made the roaming horde much bigger

.. treasure loot was too op

You get from it tier 6 weapon ,fixedΒ 

.. there were chance for mutated screamer and legendary screamer to spwan when heat map reach 100% , fixedΒ 

..all the food that added from the modlets (war3zuk custom food +Valmars Reuseable Cooking Bowls) now unlocked by master chef perkΒ 

.. nerfed all the can food in the gameΒ 

Β 

Β 

Wow, great mod!Β  Makes the world feel quite a bit more active and holy crap the first wandering horde was a legit horde.Β  I had to bug out and setup camp in the traders area, but that didn't stop them.Β  They piled so high they started to drop a guy or two over the wall, this worked out great for working them down.Β  Your mod had renew my interest in playing again, thanks!

8 hours ago, irongamer said:

Wow, great mod!Β  Makes the world feel quite a bit more active and holy crap the first wandering horde was a legit horde.Β  I had to bug out and setup camp in the traders area, but that didn't stop them.Β  They piled so high they started to drop a guy or two over the wall, this worked out great for working them down.Β  Your mod had renew my interest in playing again, thanks!

Thank you so much

what is required to get to stainless steel?Β  the nailgun and hammer have no upgrade options after regular steel.Β  Β updated via mod launcher after talking to you in DD's stream.Β  like the others have said.Β  this is a lot of fun.Β  thanks for doing the work of putting it together!

On 11/29/2020 at 2:06 AM, Relway said:

what is required to get to stainless steel?Β  the nailgun and hammer have no upgrade options after regular steel.Β  Β updated via mod launcher after talking to you in DD's stream.Β  like the others have said.Β  this is a lot of fun.Β  thanks for doing the work of putting it together!

It's might be a bug , thank you for telling me about it Relway

Apocalypse NowΒ  V1.3 is outΒ 

the list of changesΒ 

Legendary and Mutated zombies shows up too early in some Poi's like Hospital , Fixed .

added custom background and LogoΒ 

steel blocks were not upgradeable to stainless steel , Fixed .

buff almost all gunsΒ 

wandering hordes were too strong from early game , Fixed .

added bears and demolitions Β toΒ wandering horde

reduced Β the amount of special ammo you get from loot Β (Valmars Expanded Ammo Types modlet)

reduced weak radiated zombies spawn rate at nightΒ 

reduced hostile animalsΒ spawn rate at Day / NightΒ 

weak rad zombies start to show up in poi's at 15 Gamestage

reduced the Amount of Books you get from Loot / Trader

this update doesn't require a restartΒ 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed some buggy behavior on the bars?Β  First, you can continue "upgrading" them past steel. It doesn't get stronger, but you can trade steel for infinite XP.Β  Also, only checked this with the nailgun, but when you get the regular bars to steel and then hit them again they change to centered bars.Β  Centered bars don't change.Β  Not game breaking, just annoying.Β  Otherwise enjoying the hell out of this so far.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 7:41 PM, misguidedkid said:

Has anyone else noticed some buggy behavior on the bars?Β  First, you can continue "upgrading" them past steel. It doesn't get stronger, but you can trade steel for infinite XP.Β  Also, only checked this with the nailgun, but when you get the regular bars to steel and then hit them again they change to centered bars.Β  Centered bars don't change.Β  Not game breaking, just annoying.Β  Otherwise enjoying the hell out of this so far.

This bug will be fixed in the next major updateΒ