Apocalypse Now Mod A20.5

killerbunny264

8 hours ago, BasicallyACat said:

1) Chickens are doing 60+ damage and causing bleed.  That needs to be removed.

2) The 4K Map #1 doesn't have a trader.

doing +60 damage in which difficulty ? / in the other hand chickens has 100 HP and can be easily killed

a new update coming soon fixing all the maps 

Making food is completely meaningless, cooking requires two cans of canned food, and it gives food as one canned food. The cost of steel sleeves is very high, practically one sleeve is equal to one steel ingot. Suggest changing the recipe for steel sleeves, 10-12 iron 5 brass and clay.

apo.jpg

The bottom line of the inventory goes to the belt with the tools and when throwing out the unnecessary one through D, you can throw out and lose an important tool. Remove the bottom row of inventory and add a vertical row.

23 hours ago, Winkiss said:

The bottom line of the inventory goes to the belt with the tools and when throwing out the unnecessary one through D, you can throw out and lose an important tool. Remove the bottom row of inventory and add a vertical row.

you should change the ui size from 100% to 94% , this will fix the problem

On 7/11/2021 at 3:56 PM, Winkiss said:

Making food is completely meaningless, cooking requires two cans of canned food, and it gives food as one canned food. The cost of steel sleeves is very high, practically one sleeve is equal to one steel ingot. Suggest changing the recipe for steel sleeves, 10-12 iron 5 brass and clay.

apo.jpg

I will see what is the issue

On 7/10/2021 at 2:03 PM, killerbunny264 said:

doing +60 damage in which difficulty ? / in the other hand chickens has 100 HP and can be easily killed

1.It's veery stealthy due to it's size, in the grass in green biome it's practicably invisible .. most of the time you know once it attacks you

2. in first attack usually it stuns, knock down  PC, bleeding, abrasion, broken bones is just icing on the cake 😛

3. If not it does so in second hit or third as it takes time to notice where it it is

4. Ruining away is not option .. it's too fast I think.

In practice it's death sentence in early game if you are doing your things (fighing zombies , runing around, digging) latter it's just deadly but if it attack first odds are your

health will be severly depleted and you will have abrasion and/or broken bone. Personaly I find  bit less lethal than pack of dogs, bear and only bit less becouse you can kill

it fast IF you detect it.

4. checked in file I think it has detection range of 75 .. combined with sealthiness  will dectect PC weell before PC .. usually.

My solution youd be reduce it's detection range and increase size -make as visible as dog and/or reduce it's damage, reduce  negative buffs  and it's sighing range

I played on default difficulty and I think it took 2-4 hits kill me in early game in first cases I wass dead well before I could do anything to this DeathChicken .. in first 1-2 cases i was figuring out what is going on I think. 

On 7/10/2021 at 5:03 AM, killerbunny264 said:

IDK the exact amount of damage that the chickens are doing, but it's a lot and it's with bleed.  Killer chickens are too cartoonish for this game, and they're obnoxious to fight.  Get rid of the chickens.

This is also the best mod we've played so far.  Here are some of our other thoughts:

• If food/drink/dysentary and temperature are meant to be a challenge, the mod is too way easy on this right now.
  • Ghosts are a little bit silly.
  • Since the hit box on snakes is such a pain in the ass, maybe nerf the snakes a bit.  Let the zombies be the stars of the game.
  • Stealth being useful but challenging is a good part of the game.  Maybe increase the multipliers on stealth damage a little.
  • No dire wolves in the early game, since they're basically a death sentence.

Edited by BasicallyACat (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Rahburry said:

How do you acquire the new fruits and vegetables The apocalypse Mod? 
Like the bananas, apples, coconuts, cherries, etc.?

thank in advance!

you can harvest fruits and vegetables from trees and grass , and you buy them from trader 

Hey killerbunny im trying to download this mod in the ModLauncher but im failing to download. This is the messagge it is giving me

Cloning into 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7_Days_To_Die\Mods\Alpha19\Apocalypse_Now\Apocalypse_Now\TempMods'...
Username for 'https://gitlab.com':

Is there a way to fix that? I can download any other mod just fine.

2 hours ago, zurmin said:

Hey killerbunny im trying to download this mod in the ModLauncher but im failing to download. This is the messagge it is giving me

Cloning into 'D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\7_Days_To_Die\Mods\Alpha19\Apocalypse_Now\Apocalypse_Now\TempMods'...
Username for 'https://gitlab.com':

Is there a way to fix that? I can download any other mod just fine.

The reason this happens , I change  mod files location from Gitlab to GitHub 

And currently I'm working on a major Update , it will be out soon

a temporary downloading link for the mod  , until i release the new version https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/1446

On 8/7/2021 at 5:05 AM, Sal OldGamer said:

same here

Page Not Found

Make sure the address is correct and the page hasn't moved.

Please contact your GitLab administrator if you think this is a mistake.

Can't download from the mod launcher or 7daystodie mod site. Hopefully we get a working link soon! Im looking forward to playing this again :)

Good day Sir Killerbunny264

Have a question .. installed new mod from Mod Launcher and everything is fine so far .. But How do you upgrade to titanium block .. used every hammer in game and nail gun (even brought a couple high speed ones in, but they won't work stainless even 😊) .. I have titanium in inventory, but it keeps asking for it. So what I'm thinking it is locked behind a level somewhere .. at the moment I'm level 37.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

6 hours ago, gpcstargate said:

Good day Sir Killerbunny264

Have a question .. installed new mod from Mod Launcher and everything is fine so far .. But How do you upgrade to titanium block .. used every hammer in game and nail gun (even brought a couple high speed ones in, but they won't work stainless even 😊) .. I have titanium in inventory, but it keeps asking for it. So what I'm thinking it is locked behind a level somewhere .. at the moment I'm level 37.

Thank you and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

hi Gpcstargate , to upgrade from steel to stainless steel you need the regular nailgun , but from stainless to titanium you need the Titanium nailgun

Is there anyway to make this mod work with the sorcery mod?

With apocalypse now and sorcery I get:

"ArgumentOutOfRangeException: index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: Index",

when I go to the skill menu and I can't navigate throught the skill menu properly after that.

It might just be impossible but I don't know.

Edited by Destro (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Destro said:

Is there anyway to make this mod work with the sorcery mod?

With apocalypse now and sorcery I get:

"ArgumentOutOfRangeException: index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: Index",

when I go to the skill menu and I can't navigate throught the skill menu properly after that.

It might just be impossible but I don't know.

the reason you are getting this error

because it's not compatible with the sorcery mod

I'm loving this mod. I was bored with vanilla and still waiting on Alpha 20 to roll out so I thought I'd try some modded games. This is by far the best imo. The GS jump is quite challenging (which is a good thing) and the different craftables are a great add. I have a question about the generic notes though. Are they a random spawn in all lootables or is the percentage higher in certain lootables? I've been looting a bunch and only have a little over 100 and I'm almost to level 40.