AI Zombie? AITask-2,AITask-3?

I was testing the "AI" of the zombies, did you want to know what they are for?                                                                                                                                                              

<property name = "AITask-2" value = "DestroyArea" />

<property name = "AITask-3" value = "Territorial" />

I deleted them and did not notice anything in the zombies. Does anyone know what it does?

Edited by Sarakatunga (see edit history)
15 hours ago, Psychodabble said:

It governs how zeds behave...task 2 is the destruction mode they enter when they detect a player they can't get to

To clarify for me, "can't get to" means there is no path at all, not just a path that is blocked by a wall, right? It's the HULK SMASH mode where they're just attacking random blocks (for us it's usually the nearest support pillar to a bridge into our base).

9 hours ago, Boidster said:

To clarify for me, "can't get to" means there is no path at all, not just a path that is blocked by a wall, right? It's the HULK SMASH mode where they're just attacking random blocks (for us it's usually the nearest support pillar to a bridge into our base).

Yeah, I think so. Need an answer from @Gazz or @faatal or somebody who really knows to be sure though.

Edited by Roland (see edit history)
On 11/4/2020 at 10:11 PM, Psychodabble said:

It governs how zeds behave...task 2 is the destruction mode they enter when they detect a player they can't get to...task 3 is the mode they go to after they lose track of a player and roam the area looking for a new target.

Thx!! you took away my doubt!