A20 Developer Diary Discussions

Roland

18 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

you can still hear people if they walk barefoot

But it is more quiet - well that why family in quiet place go barefoot , vin from mistborn ,  sometimes arya from got in book , well it can be still hear but quieter so zombie maybe will ignore it

On 5/27/2021 at 1:24 PM, Matt115 said:

Morloc.. well  this clothes are  ragged not enough it would be more Vin from mistborn or Kvothe from name of the wind 

Love both those series for very different reasons.  Rothfuss better get his act together and release the last book, though.  😠

2 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Love both those series for very different reasons.  Rothfuss better get his act together and release the last book, though.  😠

Well  martin still don't writed a another book since 2011 (?) , and warhammer fans are still waiting for ending of horus heresy so.. it isn't so bad . Btw i hope cd projekt red  will make "mistborn" as a book . Sanderson was considering it in 2018 but well cyberpunk was crap so i dunno what will do with it . Well maybe someone will convicea madmole and sanderson to give right to TFP hah

29 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Well  martin still don't writed a another book since 2011 (?) , and warhammer fans are still waiting for ending of horus heresy so.. it isn't so bad . Btw i hope cd projekt red  will make "mistborn" as a book . Sanderson was considering it in 2018 but well cyberpunk was crap so i dunno what will do with it . Well maybe someone will convicea madmole and sanderson to give right to TFP hah

I'm not sure what you're talking about because Sanderson wrote at least 6 Mistborn books.

10 minutes ago, Maharin said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about because Sanderson wrote at least 6 Mistborn books.

i made a small offtop - Sanderson after launch of witcher 2 consider to give  rights to create a game to cd projekt red

5 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

Yeah, I heard. I saw her running down the stairs in a flight of panic not two seconds after opening your door and seeing you in front of her. 😜

Well at least she was alive , well i hope snowdog give up going with shovel on graveyard everyweek 🤔

19 hours ago, Odyne said:

Hi everyone - Are there are photos of the revised Screamer up? Love her so much and can't wait to see how she looks for A20! :)

I'm scared they're gonna wreck her. "Ring" girl is an icon imo. Plus she's damn near a dead ringer for PokketNinja, Joel's step daughter. Pretty sure we're about to be unhappy.

2 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

I'm scared they're gonna wreck her. "Ring" girl is an icon imo. Plus she's damn near a dead ringer for PokketNinja, Joel's step daughter. Pretty sure we're about to be unhappy.

Well maybe just change make her clothes more ragged , more dit etc

57 minutes ago, Adam the Waster said:

lucky, mine puked acid!

Bad things happens sometimes XD

Thought I'd better post in here rather than the dev diary because, let's face it, I'm never going to say anything relevant or even intelligently insightful there. :)

So the post was guaranteed to be in here anyway

Hope you are all well and safe.

I am becoming a lot more optimistic that I'll be alive to see A20 ;)

Love to all

4 hours ago, JCrook1028 said:

If the resemblance to PokkitNinja is intentional, they may emphasize that more in the new screamer model stepping a little bit further from infringement of whoever owns the IP for Sadako.

1 hour ago, Blake_ said:

I would like to know...  how much better is the baton tree in a20 ?. The reason for this question is:

+1

Devs pls respond

I would absolutely LOVE any info you guys are willing to disclose on the Int tree changes. I just started a new A19.5 run yesterday, and I'm having the same issue as always where you can't even invest in INT for the first week because you quite literally don't have a weapon you can even use. It's day 6 and I have found iron sledges and spears etc, but still haven't seen a SINGLE junk sledge or stun baton or anything. For some reason everything INT related seems to be iron age + and rare even at that stage

I still think the INT line should have a primitive Blowgun that uses junk ammo for early game, so you can at least get *some* value out of INT tree, and it would fit the theme of the other pipe weapons using the same ammo as the later stage weapons

Like, it's literally just a hollow stick that shoots darts, it would fit perfectly with the other other stone age weapons

(nudity warning for tribal people using a blowgun)

Edited by Khalagar (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Khalagar said:

+1

Devs pls respond

I would absolutely LOVE any info you guys are willing to disclose on the Int tree changes. I just started a new A19.5 run yesterday, and I'm having the same issue as always where you can't even invest in INT for the first week because you quite literally don't have a weapon you can even use. It's day 6 and I have found iron sledges and spears etc, but still haven't seen a SINGLE junk sledge or stun baton or anything

I still think the INT line should have a primitive Blowgun that uses junk ammo for early game, so you can at least get *some* value out of INT tree, and it would fit the theme of the other pipe weapons using the same ammo as the later stage weapons

I feel very nervous about trying the Intellect tree for the first time once A20 experimental hits...