Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

28 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Because those pipe guns built out of random crap is EXACTLY what people WOULD build. Not black powder guns.

I got the idea of the pipe pistol from the Zip guns that are made in third world countries and are designed to use 9mm. They're super inaccurate and tend to explode, but they work.

ok. if game happens after 50 years after outbreake ok.  but in this same year that outbreake happen? nope. honeslty - if you know how to make a gun you can find enough parts to make a gun like sten, ppsh or mosin nagant even  something like volksgewehr. after 50? most guns will looks metro ak47 - but shotguns could be this same for example ( this USA not old metro when it's hard to find wrench in good condition). after 100?  you will gate something similiar to horizon zero dawn - so if it is not total wastland with still living mechanics and enginners like mad max in game i don't see any logical reason why should be junk guns in usa. if action of game were in australia - it could be logical even in first day, in russia ? yeah but there depends how much of russia was bombarded - if not almost halfe of gopnik will have ppsh tt mosin or dubblebarel and rest more modern guns. in demilitarisated countries like germans and poland? - tons of modern and ww2 weapons almost lack of civilian guns- pipe gun could be  create as something unsual like - someone  lost gun and is engineer at is locked in shop with mechancial parts. if game was setting in africa it could depends of which countries action is set- Isreal? nope a lot of new guns , kongo? yeah there it could work. 

vietnam? can work

china? nope it could be more like knife against few thousends ( rly china and japan are the worst countries for zombie outbreake)

new zeland? idk- honestly there is so small number of people if even army fail, they will kill enough zombies to let you kill rest of them using melee only weapons.

honestly maybe i don't see point maybe it is cool for most people but i honestly i was annoyed  as hell when i saw ppsh in ww2 on omaha beach with german soldier ( if this gun was with round drum and quiet rare it could have sense- ostruppen use random guns but in cod it is almost as common as mp40 and more popular in few location that  mp18)

Matt115

Matt115

5 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Because those pipe guns built out of random crap is EXACTLY what people WOULD build. Not black powder guns.

I got the idea of the pipe pistol from the Zip guns that are made in third world countries and are designed to use 9mm. They're super inaccurate and tend to explode, but they work.

ok. if game happens after 50 years after outbreake ok.  but in this same year that outbreake happen? nope. honeslty - if you know how to make a gun you can find enough parts to make a gun like sten, ppsh or mosin nagant even  something like volksgewehr. after 50? most guns will looks metro ak47 - but shotguns could be this same for example ( this USA not old metro when it's hard to find wrench in good condition). after 100?  you will gate something similiar to horizon zero dawn - so if it is not total wastland with still living mechanics and enginners like mad max in game i don't see any logical reason why should be junk guns in usa. if action of game were in australia - it could be logical even in first day, in russia ? yeah but there depends how much of russia was bombarded - if not almost halfe of gopnik will have ppsh tt mosin or dubblebarel and rest more modern guns. in demilitarisated countries like germans and poland? - tons of modern and ww2 weapons almost lack of civilian guns- pipe gun could be  create as something unsual like - someone  lost gun and is engineer at is locked in shop with mechancial parts. if game was setting in africa it could depends of which countries action is set- Isreal? nope a lot of new guns , kongo? yeah there it could work. 

vietnam? can work

china? nope it could be more like knife against few thousends ( rly china and japan are the worst countries for zombie outbreake)

new zeland? idk- honestly there is so small number of people if even army fail, they will kill enough zombies to let you kill rest of them using melee only weapons.

honestly maybe i don't see point maybe it is cool for most people but i honestly i was annoyed  as hell when i saw ppsh in ww2 on omaha beach in german soldier ( if this gun was with round drum and quiet rare it could have sense- ostruppen use random guns but in cod it is almost as common as mp40 and more popular in few location that  mp18)