Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bachgaman

bachgaman

Why is everyone arguing about usefulness of sledgehammers if I wrote about the usefulness of perks? And not only for sledgehammers, not only for weapons... 

Dear fans of using sledgehammers to kill single zombies, please do not aggro on my post, I am in favor for strengthening your favorite style of play, not for removing it

Javelin Master

50% damage for 5 level perk for bad weapon, srsly?

The Infiltrator

There are not many locked chests in the game, lockpicks are cheap, in the late game the drill replaces lockpicks, there are no bonuses other than the chance of being hacked, but could be given a bonus

Treasure Hunter

At least it gives a bonus to quantity of items, but by the time we get it, we will not receive tasks for treasures, it is absolutely not worth an improvement even by level one

Hunter Heavy Armor

We can find and buy level 6 armor, 25% penalty reduce too little

Pack Mule

High levels useless because on this time you already have enough pockets and bags not to improve this skill at all, i never take it

Well Insulated

Many clothes and there are no real penalties for cold and heat in game

Pummel Pete

Skull Crusher

You can tell your stories as much as you like about how you can withstand BM with one baton on the easiest level of difficulty, but these perks are too boring and too weak to swing in a normal game. There are always more profitable perks, and the moment you can max out these perks you will not need to use these weapons

The Brawler

Same

Pain Tolerance

Not entirely useless, but overall, is someone improving this? In my opinion, the game lacks a mechanic of damage reduction in its pure form and damage reduction in a percentage form. Another boring perk. No matter how you improve your sustain, you will never be a meat tank with a big club that can withstand a crowd of zombies.

Healing Factor

Not sure but 40 health points per day? Come on, you can just abuse death or eat 2 cans of canned food. At a high level of perk it also has no value, in battle it will not help and having the opportunity to take the fifth level of the ability you will already acquire first-aid kits. Maybe need a bonus to maximum health or a buff on all incoming healing at high levels

Iron Gut

At first glance, not bad. But why do we need to hold our breath at all? Does anyone have a problem with dysentery? Plus a 1-5% bonus is ridiculous. Even if this is a direct decrease in the chance of poisoning, then even at the last level of improvement you will not be able to eat rot or drink dirty water (why?) So all we get is 25% reduction in hunger and 50% of the duration of effects. Despite the fact that it is in the same branch as farming. Not tempting at all

Rule 1: Cardio

Good perk at the first level of improving, but why are there levels two and three? By this time, you will already have a transport, by level three for sure. The second and third skill levels require strengthening

Archery

Same as Javelin Master, very boring and weak perk for super bad weapons

Deep Cuts

Is someone really fighting with a bone knife instead of a club? or with a hunting knife instead of a grenade launcher?

Light Armor

Same as heavy, yes bonuses are better but in absolute terms they are same

Parkour 

What is it for? For those people who cannot jump over the cliffs in fifth level tasks?

Hidden Strike

From The Shadows

All stealth should be removed from the game for obvious reasons

In quests, you cannot use stealth due to trigger traps

In bloody moon, zombies always see you

Outside of quests and a blood moon, you hardly have any problems with zombies at all

Electrocutioner

Same as Javelin Master

bachgaman

bachgaman

Why is everyone arguing about usefulness of sledgehammers if I wrote about the usefulness of perks? And not only for sledgehammers, not only for weapons... 

Dear fans of using sledgehammers to kill single zombies, please do not aggro on my post, I am in favor for strengthening your favorite style of play, not for removing it

Javelin Master

50% damage for 5 level perk for @%$#ty weapon, srsly?

The Infiltrator

There are not many locked chests in the game, lockpicks are cheap, in the late game the drill replaces lockpicks, there are no bonuses other than the chance of being hacked, but could be given a bonus

Treasure Hunter

At least it gives a bonus to quantity of items, but by the time we get it, we will not receive tasks for treasures, it is absolutely not worth an improvement even by level one

Hunter Heavy Armor

Pack Mule

High levels useless because on this time you already have enough pockets and bags not to improve this skill at all, i never take it

Well Insulated

Pummel Pete

Skull Crusher

You can tell your stories as much as you like about how you can withstand BM with one baton on the easiest level of difficulty, but these perks are too boring and too weak to swing in a normal game. There are always more profitable perks, and the moment you can max out these perks you will not need to use these weapons

The Brawler

Same

Pain Tolerance

Not entirely useless, but overall, is someone improving this? In my opinion, the game lacks a mechanic of damage reduction in its pure form and damage reduction in a percentage form. Another boring perk. No matter how you improve your sustain, you will never be a meat tank with a big club that can withstand a crowd of zombies.

Healing Factor

Not sure but 40 health points per day? Come on, you can just abuse death or eat 2 cans of canned food. At a high level of perk it also has no value, in battle it will not help and having the opportunity to take the fifth level of the ability you will already acquire first-aid kits. Maybe need a bonus to maximum health or a buff on all incoming healing at high levels

Iron Gut

At first glance, not bad. But why do we need to hold our breath at all? Does anyone have a problem with dysentery? Plus a 1-5% bonus is ridiculous. Even if this is a direct decrease in the chance of poisoning, then even at the last level of improvement you will not be able to eat rot or drink dirty water (why?) So all we get is 25% reduction in hunger and 50% of the duration of effects. Despite the fact that it is in the same branch as farming. Not tempting at all

Good perk at the first level of improving, but why are there levels two and three? By this time, you will already have a transport, by level three for sure. The second and third skill levels require strengthening

Archery

Deep Cuts

Is someone really fighting with a bone knife instead of a club? or with a hunting knife instead of a grenade launcher?

Light Armor

Parkour 

What is it for? For those people who cannot jump over the cliffs in fifth level tasks?

Hidden Strike

From The Shadows

Outside of quests and a blood moon, you hardly have any problems with zombies at all

Electrocutioner

Same as Javelin Master

bachgaman

bachgaman

Javelin Master

The Infiltrator

Treasure Hunter

Hunter Heavy Armor

Pack Mule

Well Insulated

Pummel Pete

Skull Crusher

The Brawler

Same

Pain Tolerance

Healing Factor

Iron Gut

Archery

Deep Cuts

Light Armor

Parkour 

Hidden Strike

From The Shadows

Electrocutioner

Same as Javelin Master

bachgaman

bachgaman

Javelin Master

The Infiltrator

Treasure Hunter

Hunter Heavy Armor

Pack Mule

Well Insulated

Pummel Pete

Skull Crusher

The Brawler

Same

Pain Tolerance

Healing Factor

Iron Gut

Archery

Deep Cuts

Light Armor

Parkour 

Hidden Strike

From The Shadows

On the backs, you cannot use stealth due to trigger traps

In the bloody moon, zombies always see you

Electrocutioner

Same as Javelin Master