Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
On 4/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, BFT2020 said:

Just wanted to point out that pipe weapons existed before Rust (Fallout 4 released with pipe weapons).  Improvised firearms were not invented by Rust - Fallout 3 had the Rock-It Launcher (later changed to Junk Jet).

alot of games had pipe like weapons. 

like Metro, and even old movies like Madmax had makeshift guns. idk why people say fallout came up with it. EVEN THOUGH THE ONES IN FALLOUT WOULD NOT WORK! *cough cough pipe bolt acton COUGH*

But i wonder what the pipe pistol will look like 

On 4/3/2021 at 5:02 PM, Roland said:

Using the trader is completely voluntary. Cancel the initial tutorial quest and you won't be directed to a trader AND you also won't get the four free skill points. Only a millennial-lover would want to take those initial four skill points and wreck the pure survival experience.... ;)

i mean why would you not want to pay the traders a visit
LETs go over why they are so nice. 

Trader joel AKA Randy savage hes madmole so he is going to be nice. 
Trader Jen, she had meds and is kinda awkward BUT SHE NEVER HAS MY STIMPACKS! Also Snowdog likes her for.... other reasons
Trader hue (IDK HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME!) he does not like it when i @%$# on the ground. WELL I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!
Trader Rekt: A cranky old bomber that likes his corn... a little too much. and for me HE NEVER HAS FOOD! jerk.
trader bob:.... he has nice hair and sounds like madmole (hope he gets a new voice! I CAN DO IT FOR FREE :D  

On 4/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, BFT2020 said:

Just wanted to point out that pipe weapons existed before Rust (Fallout 4 released with pipe weapons).  Improvised firearms were not invented by Rust - Fallout 3 had the Rock-It Launcher (later changed to Junk Jet).

alot of games had pipe like weapons. 

like Metro, and even old movies like Madmax had makeshift guns. idk why people say fallout came up with it. EVEN THOUGH THE ONES IN FALLOUT WOULD NOT WORK! *cough cough pipe bolt acton COUGH*

But i wonder what the pipe pistol will look like 

On 4/3/2021 at 5:02 PM, Roland said:

Using the trader is completely voluntary. Cancel the initial tutorial quest and you won't be directed to a trader AND you also won't get the four free skill points. Only a millennial-lover would want to take those initial four skill points and wreck the pure survival experience.... ;)

i mean why would you not want to pay the traders a visite 
LETs go over why they are so nice. 

Trader joel AKA Randy savage hes madmole so he is going to be nice. 
Trader Jen, she had meds and is kinda awkward BUT SHE NEVER HAS MY STIMPACKS! Also Snowdog likes her for.... other reasons
Trader hue (IDK HOW TO SPELL HIS NAME!) he does not like it when i @%$# on the ground. WELL I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!
Trader Rekt: A cranky old bomber that likes his corn... a little too much. and for me HE NEVER HAS FOOD! jerk.
trader bob:.... he has nice hair and sounds like madmole (hope he gets a new voice! I CAN DO IT FOR FREE :D