Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
fallenbox

fallenbox

10 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Then go back to previous alphas if that makes you happy. Have fun living in the past.

"have fun living in the past" such a philosophical reply for some one who simply prefer a previous version of a game hahaha

7 minutes ago, beHypE said:

That's the thing. You bought into an idea and got disappointed that it didn't exactly go the way you fantasized it. Unless you like being surprised by change, which you seem to be resistant to, you might wanna stick to buying finished products in the future. Just something to think about. 

its not like i didn't knew at first what the game was gonna be about, yes i've been charmed about what would have been if the game didn't change so many things that in my eyes were more like premises than a wobbly chair. I always thought of 7d2d like a survival zombie game with a big variaty of genere in it, from a bit of FPS to GDR to sanbox and so on, but everytime i  get a look to the progress it seems much less of a big playground and more like a tunnel.

fallenbox

fallenbox

8 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

Then go back to previous alphas if that makes you happy. Have fun living in the past.

"have fun living in the past" such a philosophical reply for some one who simply prefer a previous version of a game hahaha

4 minutes ago, beHypE said:

That's the thing. You bought into an idea and got disappointed that it didn't exactly go the way you fantasized it. Unless you like being surprised by change, which you seem to be resistant to, you might wanna stick to buying finished products in the future. Just something to think about. 

its not like i didn't knew at first what the game was gonna be about, yes i've been charmed about what would have been if the games didn't change so many things that in my eyes were more like premises than a wobbly chair. I always thought of 7d2d like a survival zombie game with a big variaty of genere in it, from a bit of FPS to GDR to sanbox and so on, but everytime i  get a look to the progress it seems much less of a big playground and more like a tunnel.

fallenbox

fallenbox

2 minutes ago, MechanicalLens said:

2 minutes ago, beHypE said:

its not like i didn't knew at first what the game was gonna be about, yes i've been charmed about what would have been if the games didn't change so many things that in my eyes were more like premises than a wobbly chair. I always thought of 7d2 like a survival zombie games with a big variaty of genere in it, from a bit of FPS to GDR to sanbox and so on, but everytime i  get a look to the progress it seems much less of a big playground and more like a tunnel.