Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
hiemfire

hiemfire

On 3/25/2021 at 5:50 AM, meganoth said:

Think of a drone as it is planned now, just with a mod that repairs blocks in a small radius around it.

Now I'm imagining loading up the drone with scrap iron, wood and cobble during a salvage session, turning my back and hearing it "repair" the POI I'm scavenging in... They may just be reusing the symbol, but it shows the same grey circle with the up arrow currently both when repairing and upgrading blocks, so the game may consider both to be the same thing.

It'll also might make tearing down sinks and vending machines (as examples) a pain in the ass if you happen to have the components needed to repair them stocked in the drone.

hiemfire

hiemfire

On 3/25/2021 at 5:50 AM, meganoth said:

Think of a drone as it is planned now, just with a mod that repairs blocks in a small radius around it.

Now I'm imagining loading up the drone with scrap iron, wood and cobble during a salvage session, turning my back and hearing it "repair" the POI I'm scavenging in... They may just be reusing the symbol, but it shows the same grey circle with the up arrow currently both when repairing and upgrading blocks, so the game may consider both to be the same thing.