Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blake_

Blake_

On 1/15/2021 at 6:45 PM, Adam the Waster said:

Personally i would have picked a more "Generic" dog too fit the role. like a Wolf or even a Wild dog.

what i would have done was make a Dog like a Lab or a Shepherd down to the Muscle, with little to no skin, bone showing, teeth Exposed and white eyes. and its skin has a rotten look to it.

But i still Love the look of the new doggo model. tbh i didn't know what the new/current one was. A rottweiler?, A doberman, some inbred dog found in a trailer park? 

But Great work art team!

The old dog (a19) has correct colouring but weird shape (it's unclear if it's actually a doberman but the colour suggests so). It is also not that scary looking and its overall quality was lacking.

The new one is perfect on the model part, with good sculpture and scary as hell, BUT the burned coat is weird to place in all biomes. I guess we can live with it. It's not a big deal. I mean if the "crawler" artist guy is on it, you can be sure that you will pee your pants at night with that puppy. Except he's not. A big improvement from the Fat lady model though, both in colour and Zbrushing. Excellent sculpture skills are finally noticeable.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, madmole said:

That was never promised.

Hi again @madmole , long time no see. What are you working on at the moment? 

Blake_

Blake_

4 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

Personally i would have picked a more "Generic" dog too fit the role. like a Wolf or even a Wild dog.

what i would have done was make a Dog like a Lab or a Shepherd down to the Muscle, with little to no skin, bone showing, teeth Exposed and white eyes. and its skin has a rotten look to it.

But i still Love the look of the new doggo model. tbh i didn't know what the new/current one was. A rottweiler?, A doberman, some inbred dog found in a trailer park? 

But Great work art team!

The old dog (a19) has correct colouring but weird shape (it's unclear if it's actually a doberman but the colour suggests so). It is also not that scary looking and its overall quality was lacking.

The new one is perfect on the model part, with good sculpture and scary as hell, BUT the burned coat is weird to place in all biomes. I guess we can live with it. It's not a big deal. I mean if the "crawler" artist guy is on it, you can be sure that you will pee your pants at night with that puppy. 

On 1/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, madmole said:

That was never promised.

Hi again @madmole , long time no see. What are you working on at the moment?