Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here

I'm happy I created that lol, good balance of cringy ego and decent points I think. Just arrogant enough to not be taken seriously, but just meaningful enough to have a hint of a valid point. I was planning it all along... But of course! ... Yeah

5 hours ago, Jost Amman said:
 6 hours ago, Promethean Winchester said:

Hell, you're catering to casuals, children, and beer drinkers

Good start! We don't need customers after all... Do you work in the sales department by any chance? 

But the opinions that truly matter, like mine

Everyone was waiting to hear your opinion, you know it.

That's why 2020 was so bad... but now 2021 is here finally! ... and your opinion of course! :hail:

I was never wrong about all this. I was simply your last island

Don't worry, we all know you can't be wrong... :nod:

I'm the reasoning, I'm the truth here. I'm the good sense, the thought, and the contemplation.

Why does this remind of a passage from the Holy Bible? :suspicious:

Are you, the devs, all old or something? Are you all elders? Are you all no longer youthful enough to actually absorb contemplations from another person without your fragile egos and brittle prides taking a hit?

Yeah, you can judge how fragile they are just by looking at... ehm... Madmole. :madgrin:

I'm trying to talk sense into you guys but like I said, you're all old, and old people are close-minded.

True, when I was a kid I've tried many times to teach life to my grandfather... but for some reason he wouldn't listen. :pout:

You seem old and irrelevant

They are. Don't mind all the fuss about selling millions of copies of a successful game, it's all propaganda, we know it.

It's troglodyte level. You dumbed down a work of art to satisfy the masses and sell more copies

Weird, it's almost like they were running some kind of business, right?

It conveys this horrible notion that the game's potential (vast potential) was wasted on you guys.

I wonder where that potential came from in the first place... they probably stole it from you.

Go ahead and ban me again, it's your success on the line.

You're damn right m8! How dare they! :mad2:

They don't know what's coming for them! :banplease:

Too many of these are too funny lol. I'm happy you responded this way because honestly without this comedy I would have been paralyzed for thought of the cringe I posted and likely fled after too much roasting. Least this way my pissy attitude can bring joy to others lol. It's almost like they're running a business lol. You are a really funny person and I would want a friend like you in my life but something tells me I don't deserve joy like this all the time LOL. I've got many blessings day to day, but that was actually a delight to read and ripped me right out of the last couple hours of self-doubt and cringe. That was restoratively funny, seriously, good on you

I'm happy I created that lol, good balance of cringy ego and decent points I think. Just arrogant enough to not be taken seriously, but just meaningful enough to have a hint of a valid point. I was planning it all along... But of course! ... Yeah

Good start! We don't need customers after all... Do you work in the sales department by any chance? 

That's why 2020 was so bad... but now 2021 is here finally! ... and your opinion of course! :hail:

I'm the reasoning, I'm the truth here. I'm the good sense, the thought, and the contemplation.

Are you, the devs, all old or something? Are you all elders? Are you all no longer youthful enough to actually absorb contemplations from another person without your fragile egos and brittle prides taking a hit?

Yeah, you can judge how fragile they are just by looking at... ehm... Madmole. :madgrin:

I'm trying to talk sense into you guys but like I said, you're all old, and old people are close-minded.

True, when I was a kid I've tried many times to teach life to my grandfather... but for some reason he wouldn't listen. :pout:

They are. Don't mind all the fuss about selling millions of copies of a successful game, it's all propaganda, we know it.

It's troglodyte level. You dumbed down a work of art to satisfy the masses and sell more copies

It conveys this horrible notion that the game's potential (vast potential) was wasted on you guys.

I wonder where that potential came from in the first place... they probably stole it from you.

Too many of these are too funny lol. I'm happy you responded this way because honestly without this comedy I would have been paralyzed for thought of the cringe I posted and likely fled after too much roasting. Least this way my pissy attitude can bring joy to others lol. It's almost like they're running a business lol. You are a really funny person and I would want a friend like you in my life but something tells me I don't deserve joy like this all the time LOL. I got many blessings but that was actually a delight to read and ripped me right out of the last couple hours of self-doubt and cringe 

Too many of these are too funny lol. I'm happy you responded this way because honestly without this comedy I would have been paralyzed for thought of the cringe I posted and likely fled after too much roasting. Least this way my pissy attitude can bring joy to others lol. It's almost like they're running a business lol. You are a really funny person and I would want a friend like you in my life but something tells me I don't deserve joy like this all the time LOL

Too many of these are too funny lol. I'm happy you responded this way because honestly without this comedy I would have been paralyzed for thought of the cringe I posted and likely fled after too much roasting. Least this way my pissy attitude can bring joy to others lol. It's almost like they're running a business lol. 

Too many of these are too funny lol. I'm happy you responded this way because honestly without this comedy I would have been paralyzed for thought of the cringe I posted and likely fled after too much roasting. Least this way my pissy attitude can bring joy to others lol