Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

spacing

2 hours ago, Xtrakicking said:

Loyalty? Starting to sound like a cult to me. Lol.

I mean, I think it's perfectly reasonable that someone would quit if the devs take away what made the game fun for them, don't you think?

Is it though? :spy:

"Hello Fun Pimps? Yes, yes, I'd like to report a few names of unbelievers..." :phone:

31 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

Hi @faatal , happy new year. Can you throw some fish stick for us to chew? I have prepared a few blunt yet sensual and direct questions regarding a20, I hope you don't mind.

1.  What are you working on at the moment ?

2. Are you allowed to talk about special infected ? Specifically stuff like : how many are in the works, how far ahead is the AI ... etc.

3. Any news about RWG ? Anything will do.

4. Any info about POI, models, weapons or general stuff  that is curently being adressed by the programming team that you know of?

Thanks in advance.

All these questions can be summarized into: WHEN'S THE NEXT DEV STREAM!! I'M HUNGRY!! :mad2::hungry:

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

2 hours ago, Xtrakicking said:

Loyalty? Starting to sound like a cult to me. Lol.

I mean, I think it's perfectly reasonable that someone would quit if the devs take away what made the game fun for them, don't you think?

Is it though? :spy:

"Hello Fun Pimps? Yes, yes, I'd like to report a few names of unbelievers..." :phone:

30 minutes ago, Blake_ said:

Hi @faatal , happy new year. Can you throw some fish stick for us to chew? I have prepared a few blunt yet sensual and direct questions regarding a20, I hope you don't mind.

1.  What are you working on at the moment ?

2. Are you allowed to talk about special infected ? Specifically stuff like : how many are in the works, how far ahead is the AI ... etc.

3. Any news about RWG ? Anything will do.

4. Any info about POI, models, weapons or general stuff  that is curently being adressed by the programming team that you know of?

Thanks in advance.

All these questions can be summarized into: WHEN'S THE NEXT DEV STREAM!! I'M HUNGRY!! :mad2::hungry: