Alpha 20 Dev Diary

8 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

*sniffs*

you smell bacon?

I really hope that this zombie in ALPHA 20 will get immunity from being ignited by melee weapons and from Molotov cocktails.
It looks very strange that this zombie is taking fire damage. 🤨
Bleeding for this zombie also looks inappropriate )

Edited by Survager (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

*sniffs*

you smell bacon?

Good job.... but you guys seem to have completely lost the sense of reality... (yes, of course it is appropriate in your game).

But it doesn't scare or give an atmosphere. It's just cuuul. Add more fire - to make it more absurd. Maybe then it will work...

I liked the one that was earlier - it had crooked fingers, his skin was burned and it looked like a... victim...

I just think that - despite the fact that it "luuuks cuuul" -  it's already quite bored... now there are many games with similar art - you have lost your charm.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Survager said:

I really hope that this zombie in ALPHA 20 will get immunity from being ignited by melee weapons and from Molotov cocktails.
It looks very strange that this zombie is taking fire damage. 🤨
Bleeding for this zombie also looks inappropriate )

The accordance here no longer makes any sense. Any -  is suitable. :)

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, n2n1 said:

Good job.... but you guys seem to have completely lost the sense of reality... (yes, of course it is appropriate in your game).

But it doesn't scare or give an atmosphere. It's just cuuul. Add more fire - to make it more absurd. Maybe then it will work...

I liked the one that was earlier - it had crooked fingers, his skin was burned and it looked like a... victim...

I just think that - despite the fact that it "luuuks cuuul" -  it's already quite bored... now there are many games with similar art - you have lost your charm.

I totally agree. That looks nothing like any burning zombie I have ever seen.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Adam the Waster said:

*sniffs*

you smell bacon?

well if he had less teeth and black he would looking better xd but still he looks good

1 hour ago, n2n1 said:

24 minutes ago, dcsobral said:

I totally agree. That looks nothing like any burning zombie I have ever seen.

Well in cod cold war and outbreake there are burned zombies and looks rly more better xd i have feeling that they after 19 feeling  decide to throw away reality and make it as comedy xd junk guns and normal guns looks like post apo movies from 80-90  , junk drones  this zombie model, geez , fat coop looks like "modern" model of boomer from l4d2 but this zombie looks like some undead from oblivion or skyrim xd 

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Capp00 said:

Really liking all the new zombie models. They all look so good.

Kinda wish we could keep the old school nurse. Sylvia has been my girl since Alpha 1 :)

I like the new nurse, but I did think of you when they announced the new model.  😁

• Like 1