Alpha 20 Dev Diary

madmole

11 hours ago, Matt115 said:

well i think twitch integration will do a lot of bad in mods meaning. Why? because we will get tons of shrek, tom the train etc mods not rly "suiting" mods like immersive creatures and armors in skyrim.

So in long term it will be bad.

this game need more seriouse mods

Install the ones you want or don't it's honestly as easy as that.   Be happy we've got a variety of mods and folks putting in the time.

10 hours ago, faatal said:

You can always report a bug. Even after we release experimental, we will still be fixing all the bugs we can.

I'm still upset about you guys fixing the ladder elevator. That one was a hidden feature with practical applications! I used to always live at bedrock, but haven't made a bedrock base since =(

30+ seconds  and your entire stamina bar to climb a ladder every single time is pain

Edited by Khalagar (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Matt115 said:

Well quick question: Will we get A21 roadmap and A20 in this same day?

The way they've done it in the past would be A20 experimental releases and then it's several weeks to a month of more bug fixing before stable releases.  Usually once stable is out, the next dev diary goes up about the same time.

EDIT: Actually just checked and A19 Stable was Aug 20 and the A20 dev diary didn't go up til Oct 28 (2020).  So there may be a few months of .x releases before the A21 goes up.

Edited by DanLW (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Demonoid74 said:

See kids do play...so there SHOULD be child zombies ;) 

or like I have suggested in the past , just make them little people and not call the children and its a win win! Fast , low to the ground , hiding in bushes or trashcans...lol

If you want small enemys what about rats? the model is easy made, (make the Rabits ears small and add a tail)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MechanicalLens said:

Is it too late to report on the bug tracker? I found an issue where if you enter the interface of a shotgun turret, SMG turret, dart trap, electric timer relay, motion sensor, or spotlight, the ability to nerdpole or pick up frames is severely crippled. In other words, your camera has to be in a very specific position to pick up or place frames, and sometimes it won't let you do this at all. A simple relog fixes this.

Everyone is waiting for the number of MF to decrease from 8 to 0. @MechanicalLens : Oh by the way... Nice moment to remember some serious bug!😄

But seriously speaking, it's good that you help the devteam catch bugs :) 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ladarian said:

Install the ones you want or don't it's honestly as easy as that.   Be happy we've got a variety of mods and folks putting in the time.

I mean : if game is less popular more creators are focused on big lore/realistics mods

13 hours ago, Demonoid74 said:

See kids do play...so there SHOULD be child zombies ;) 

or like I have suggested in the past , just make them little people and not call the children and its a win win! Fast , low to the ground , hiding in bushes or trashcans...lol

Well teens ( 18) are in most countries mature so zombie can be high school students , we have high school  POI  so problem can be solved this wayXDDDD 

But it think modders will added them soon

Edited by Matt115 (see edit history)