madmole

Alpha 20 Dev Diary

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

The vehicles in 7D do count as underwater transport.

Fixed for you :)

Btw, @faatal, or you Gazz, are you going to improve the point of view transition, of when we change vehicle steering mode between mouse to keyboard and vice versa, with the left mouse button.

Sometimes it changes a bit of the angle and is comfortable to continue, but sometimes it is like I am looking from a selfie stick point of view instantly, and a world class of slalom happens. Not a big deal, just wonder about it.

Great job so far boys, keep kicking butts. 

Edited by beerfly (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I thought zombies were supposed to dig in A19, but I built a "trap base" near bedrock with a long ramp going down to me, and they didn't show up on BM.

I guess there's a limit on how far pathing can reach out? :pout:

@faatal : could you check this for A20 and see if it's possible to have them path to you from 60-100 blocks away? (at least during the Blood Moon!) :yo:

• Like 2
  • Poop 2
  • Knuckle Rub 1

Alpha 20 Stream with Richard Huenink and Lathan Meadows will be going live on Wednesday, November 25th at 8:30 PM CST.

• Like 3

On 11/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, madmole said:

The drone has a headlight mod.

Is this exclusive to the drone or can the sledge and turret also have this attached? I've been hoping for the ability to hook a light up to the turret basically since I originally got it. They don't support the weapon flashlight mod.

• Like 1