Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

7 hours ago, Demonoid74 said:

Now we just need some Hitler ranting about A20 videos and the hype will be real...

I've looked around and can't find any of the caption generator sites that offer the Hitler video any longer. Seems YouTube took down all the posted Hitler videos as well after it was requested by the film-makers of the Hitler movie that was always used for those spoofs. I guess if someone has a clip of it and some caption generation software they could do it but the old easy way is gone now and it can't be uploaded to YouTube so you'd have to host it somewhere else.

Roland

Roland

7 hours ago, Demonoid74 said:

Now we just need some Hitler ranting about A20 videos and the hype will be real...

I've looked around and can't find any of the caption generator sites that offer the Hitler video any longer. Seems YouTube took them all down as well after it was requested by the film-makers of the Hitler movie always used for those spoofs. I guess if someone has a clip of it and some caption generation software they could do it but the old easy way is gone now.