Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

5 hours ago, vergilsparda said:

*snip*

Should be quick to pick up because of all of the new filters to choose from within the shape / creative menus.  What will mostly take alot of time to learn is what you can do with all of the shapes.  Especially all of the new trim blocks.

I suspect players will come up with new and creative uses for them apart what the level design team uses them for.

I am mostly excited to see what kind of castles people make now.  I'd try making one myself but just don't have any free time.  😅

Laz Man

Laz Man

5 hours ago, vergilsparda said:

*snip*

Should be quick to pick up because of all of the new filters to choose from within the shape / creative menus.  What will mostly take alot of time to learn is what you can do with all of the shapes.  Especially all of the new trim blocks.

I suspect players will come up with new and creative uses for them apart what the level design team uses th for.

I am mostly excited to see what kind of castles people make now.  I'd try making one myself but just don't have any free time.  😅