Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

10 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Do whatever you want, but if your barber is using "wires", I suggest you to change barber... :suspicious:

XD nah it's looks so good , nobody can sit on you if you have wires everywhere ^^

11 hours ago, madmole said:

I haven't seen any yet, but there are generators you can turn on, then activate power at a fuse box that opens up some powered doors in POIs at the exit, which is nice so you don't have to back track through the entire level to get out or jump down etc.

Spikes have new models.
I'm not sure about XP, but I gained some levels building my base.
There might be a newstand POI, its probably a parts thing so it's random.
Uhhhh I live in a castle style house, have long hair and a beard, and axes and some viking collector stuff, and have a few rooms in a medieval / rustic deco style but that is the extent of it.

OMG could you show us newstand? Pleaseeee this is soo important for me :)

Matt115

Matt115

9 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Do whatever you want, but if your barber is using "wires", I suggest you to change barber... :suspicious:

XD nah it's looks so good , nobody can sit on you if you have wires everywhere ^^

11 hours ago, madmole said:

I haven't seen any yet, but there are generators you can turn on, then activate power at a fuse box that opens up some powered doors in POIs at the exit, which is nice so you don't have to back track through the entire level to get out or jump down etc.

Spikes have new models.
I'm not sure about XP, but I gained some levels building my base.
There might be a newstand POI, its probably a parts thing so it's random.
Uhhhh I live in a castle style house, have long hair and a beard, and axes and some viking collector stuff, and have a few rooms in a medieval / rustic deco style but that is the extent of it.

OMG could you show us newstand? Pleaseeee this soo important for me :)