Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kinyajuu

Kinyajuu

21 minutes ago, dcsobral said:

1. How do intercity roads connect to tiles? I see no special tiles for it.

2. Are all streets connected? Like, a straight tile will always have tiles with connecting streets on each end (or intercity road), and so forth for every tile?

Give the new shape system I wouldn't put too much effort on creating anything on alpha 19. This might be a good time for some Shape System dev to tell us how the conversion from alpha 19 goes...

1. I leave a couple of the outer tiles with road exits with no tile beside them and then connect the highway to that for now. Later I'm hoping to do some kind of highway off ramp tile to make it look more natural.

2. With the exception of the above, yes, all roads will connect to other tiles.

Kinyajuu

Kinyajuu

19 minutes ago, dcsobral said:

1. How do intercity roads connect to tiles? I see no special tiles for it.

2. Are all streets connected? Like, a straight tile will always have tiles with connecting streets on each end (or intercity road), and so forth for every tile?

Give the new shape system I wouldn't put too much effort on creating anything on alpha 19. This might be a good time for some Shape System dev to tell us how the conversion from alpha 19 goes...

1. I leave a couple roads with road exits with no tile beside them and then connect the highway to that for now. Later I'm hoping to do some kind of highway off ramp tile to make it look more natural.

2. With the exception of the above, yes, all roads will connect to other tiles.