Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blake_

Blake_

On 4/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, unholyjoe said:

1st and foremost - anything can change but...

currently they are tagged "Creative" for level designers use.

as for craftable, atm they are not player craftable because they are only for level designers. sorry

the amount of light they give off is essentially up to the level designer to set (keeping performance hit in mind), if you look in the editor and check a poi light you can see the min-max settings.

i myself sorta hope we get something close to this in a player craftable fashion.. i like how they look and if i was building a base on long term i would use them.

I'm partial to the idea of crafting Street lights as long as they are a late game electricity-consuming commodity that takes a lot of resources to build (forged steel, electrical parts, mechanical parts, plastic, headlight and pipes). It's fluff, but it would be nice to enjoy a nice late game base with cool props like that.

Blake_

Blake_

On 4/22/2021 at 5:45 PM, unholyjoe said:

1st and foremost - anything can change but...

currently they are tagged "Creative" for level designers use.

as for craftable, atm they are not player craftable because they are only for level designers. sorry

the amount of light they give off is essentially up to the level designer to set (keeping performance hit in mind), if you look in the editor and check a poi light you can see the min-max settings.

i myself sorta hope we get something close to this in a player craftable fashion.. i like how they look and if i was building a base on long term i would use them.

I'm partial to the idea of crafting Street lights as long as they are a late game electricity consuming commodity that takes a lot of resources to build (forged steel, electrical parts, mechanical parts, plastic, headlight and pipes). It's fluff, but it would be nice to enjoy a nice late game base with cool props like that.