Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blake_

Blake_

4 hours ago, madmole said:

Frames are there yet, as well as particle board (same thing) for experimental building with every shape available. That upgrades to wood, wood upgrades to stone, stone upgrades to concrete then steel. All blocks go poof.

You can build with any material but you only get XP for upgrading so if you want max XP start with particle board(frames) and then upgrade it all the way to steel. We haven't really talked about this, perhaps placing the block can grant XP for late game builders building with steel.

I understand now and I like the change. The placing xp thing sounds good too.

Blake_

Blake_

16 minutes ago, madmole said:

Frames are there yet, as well as particle board (same thing) for experimental building with every shape available. That upgrades to wood, wood upgrades to stone, stone upgrades to concrete then steel. All blocks go poof.

You can build with any material but you only get XP for upgrading so if you want max XP start with particle board(frames) and then upgrade it all the way to steel. We haven't really talked about this, perhaps placing the block can grant XP for late game builders building with steel.

I understand know and I like the change. The placing xp thing sounds good too.