5 hours ago, The Civillian said:Spoiler
Ok, I have a bunch of questions, I hope some can get answered, or maybe these are new I don't know
1 - Wandering sleepers
I assume this is for POI's, are these 'wandering sleepers' going to replace the horribly immersion breaking 'trigger traps' where no matter how quiet you are, you wake up several zeds from the other side of the room because you went over an imaginary line.
1b - Does this mean that POI's will be able to load ALL the zeds within the POI (sleeping ofc) rather than have them horribly pop into existance the second you walk into a room. I've had several rooms where I've opened the CLOSETS, nothing in them, walked into the room and poof, zombies just appear in them.
2 - Verchial mods
PLease let the first mod be to remove the spikes from the Truck and bike, those things are useless and get the verchail stuck soo much. (Also, a buildable army truck with a boatload of storage would be AWSOME XD)
3 - Electricity
Will this ever be getting an overhaul, The system drives me nuts for several reasons...
- The limit on the wire length, this seems REALLY arbitery and can actually be bypassed, it just makes wireing stuff in nicely a realpain
- Only being able to have one power producer feed a battery bank...WHY?
- Only being allowed to have ONE battey bank in a chain...again WHY
- Being able to turn off the solar generator (Via a timer relay) in order to get lights to power on before it gets too dark.
A normal day is 8am till 10pm, this is when a Solar generator will work.
HOWEVER, I might not want it to, I might ant it to work from 9am till 8pm, making the battery bank take over between 8pm and 9am.
If you have too many lights on that circuit, the game tries to get them to run off the solar generator's power creation, instead of the battery bank (Whitch can be far higher) causing half your lights to not work UNTIL the Solar generator turns itself off for the day.
4 - Security cameras seeing through bullet proof glass
5 - Upgrading blade traps with mods (sarrated blades, temperad blades, burning shaft mod, rad remover)
6 - Whats with the wildlife being so dangerous, I mean, I get it they need to hit pretty hard, but they are also damage sponges. I've seen BEARS take on wandering hordes and kill everything, and then take several shotgun rounds to the face before they drop.
Ok, bear I can get behind I guess, perticually zombie bears.
But Cougars, wolves. taking entire clips to put them down,
The wildlife COMPLETELY ignoring zombies, (and same vice versa) to make a be line for the player the second you make yourself known.
I remember zombies used to chase deer, rabbits, chickens, now they just ignore them, and their are FAR FAR too many carnivous animals compared to the herbivours. WHAT are the carnivours eating, it aint the zombies, they ignore them unless they stand on their heads XD
Thats all I can think of right now, sorry for the animal rant, I just get killed far more by animals than I do zombies in this game its kinda weird XD
keep up the good work,
I can answer those with a fair share of certainty based on The Spider Zd Creed of the last days.
1- No, I don't think so. Unavoidable spots will still be there. There might be ways to avoid them in the future and/or trigger them less within the perk /armour capabilities . Wandering sleepers will likely wander in spots they can wander, not in spooky enclosed 1 block closets.
2. You mean "vehicle" mods. I guess you are a french speaker. I don't know about those, but they can be a thing in the future. Not in A20 .
3. The current limits are mainly for performance reasons. I guess those limitations could change in the future, but I doubt it.
4. Sounds like a bug ? This is not the place to report those. You need to use the bug report section of this forum and fill the correct form. 100% guaranteed that you will be heard and that it will be fixed if it is a flaw/bug (which certainly looks like it )
5. Interesting. That is an interesting idea. Having an upgrade model for blade traps would be cheaper though.
6. Bears are the absolute strongest animal in the game because they give tons of meat (rotten stuff if in Zd version). They are quite killable in the default setting with the correct gear. I tend to forget I always play on Warrior difficulty and/or Insane sometimes.
The rest of the animals are extremely killable with a gun , even a couple of blunderbuss headshots at close range will do the job in default (adventurer) setting (except with papa bear ). A blunderbuss can do 150+ damage in a close range headshot burst . Sniper rifles of any quality are also good for hunting. A bathroom pistol probably not, so you might need to buy some time with those.
Predators are extremely dangerous though. They have more attack damage than many Zds, so I understand why you are ranting. Remember to rant at Gazz when these things happen. He is always there for you.
I believe animals are correctly balanced to keep us on our toes.