Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

1 hour ago, Xtracker said:

So basic what i learned of 26 pages is that character overhaul won't be in A20 but why.. is so much to re-code ? or something is not on top priority ?

@faatal or @madmole can you say something why it is canceled for now i will appreciate every info.

That is the only thing you were able to learn in 26 pages? The pipe weapons alone are a huge improvement to the game. They have a lot of things in the works that they aren't ready to show yet. A lot of time is going into polishing and optimizing and cleaning up old code as well. It isn't sexy (except for @faatal) but it is necessary at this stage of development and it doesn't make for very exciting television.

Look at the heading on the first page and notice that it says 20/21 roadmap. Now look at the note Madmole left after Character Overhaul. WIP means "Work in progress". The character overhaul is not cancelled. They are working on it and projections are that it won't be finished in time for Alpha 20. Since it was not removed and still resides under the main header it means that they hope to finish it up by Alpha 21.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:49 PM, madmole said:

Alpha 20/21 Roadmap

13) Character Overhaul - WIP will not ship in A20.

Roland

Roland

So basic what i learned of 26 pages is that character overhaul won't be in A20 but why.. is so much to re-code ? or something is not on top priority ?

@faatal or @madmole can you say something why it is canceled for now i will appreciate every info.

That is the only thing you were able to learn in 26 pages? The pipe weapons alone are a huge improvement to the game.

Look at the heading on the first page and notice that it says 20/21 roadmap. Now look at the note Madmole left after Character Overhaul. WIP means "Work in progress". The character overhaul is not cancelled. They are working on it and projections are that it won't be finished in time for Alpha 20. Since it was not removed and still resides under the main header it means that they hope to finish it up by Alpha 21.

Alpha 20/21 Roadmap

Roland

Roland

Alpha 20/21 Roadmap

Look at the heading on the first page and notice that it says 20/21 roadmap. Now look at the note Madmole left after Character Overhaul. WIP means "Work in progress". The character overhaul is not cancelled. They are working on it and projections are that it won't be finished in time for Alpha 20. Since it was not removed and still resides under the main header it means that they hope to finish it up by Alpha 21

That is the only thing you were able to learn in 26 pages? The pipe weapons alone are a huge improvement to the game.