Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
wolfbain5

wolfbain5

@faatal who handles entity classes and tagging? it seems vultures are not hooked up properly. when used to make drop quests, their deaths do not count towards animalkill or zombiekill. This is an anomaly as all other zombies and animals do fall into one or the other. Myself and a few others have tested this repeatedly and it seems that the class wasn't hooked in fully. Will they be brought in line with the rest of the entity classes?

edit: and before anyone complains about this being for modding, do remember that anomalies in code are not considered a good thing and can lead to future bugs.

wolfbain5

wolfbain5

@faatal who handles entity classes and tagging? it seems vultures are not hooked up properly. when used to make drop quests, their deaths do not count towards animalkill or zombiekill. This is an anomaly as all other zombies and animals do fall into one or the other. Myself and a few others have tested this repeatedly and it seems that the class wasn't hooked in fully. Will they be brought in line with the rest of the entity classes?

wolfbain5

wolfbain5

@faatal who handles entity classes and tagging? it seems vultures are not hooked up properly. when used to make drop quests, there deaths do not count towards animalkill or zombiekill. This is an anomaly as all other zombies and animals do fall into one or the other. Myself and a few others have tested this repeatedly and it seems that the class wasn't hooked in fully. Will they be brought in line with the rest of the entity classes?