Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SG1-09

SG1-09

7 hours ago, archergod said:

Areawise Airport cannot go bigger than regular factory we found in game now. It won't load in one chunk, then what is the point of having it, we can make skyscrapper but not wide fields due to how game works. Plus, I don't see a lot of loot in airport, unless we have Cargo airport. I would rather love to see a Warehouse (something like amazon Warehouses around that world) They give lot of loot and Zombie to kill.

Good point for warehouses, which really have their place in the game.  👌

POIs are really interesting, I like to see their evolution from one alpha to another.

I spend some of my free time on the prefab editor. It's super cool, so many blocks / props and if you like build, it's quite relaxing. My current project is a hotel: I started a Tier 2 POI and finally it's a big Tier 5.

Anyway, this is an awesome tool !! With new adds at each alpha, it becomes more and more interesting. A big thanks TFP for that. 🤗

SG1-09

SG1-09

6 hours ago, archergod said:

Areawise Airport cannot go bigger than regular factory we found in game now. It won't load in one chunk, then what is the point of having it, we can make skyscrapper but not wide fields due to how game works. Plus, I don't see a lot of loot in airport, unless we have Cargo airport. I would rather love to see a Warehouse (something like amazon Warehouses around that world) They give lot of loot and Zombie to kill.

Good point for warehouses, which really have their place in the game.  👌

POIs are really interesting, I like to see their evolution from one alpha to another.

I spend some of my free time on the prefab editor. It's super cool, so many blocks / props and if you like build, it's quite relaxing. My current project is a hotel: I started a Tier 2 POI and finally it's a big Tier 5.

Anyway, this is an awesome tool !! With new adds at each alpha, it becomes more and more interesting. A big thanks for that. 🤗