Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

1 hour ago, faatal said:

I've been doing a lot of cleanup in the chunk system, so some moderate gains there and fixed some mesh/material leaks

Later this week I have a new computer arriving. I'm going from a 960 4gb Ram card, 12 gb system RAM, and regular HDD to a 1660 6gb card, 32 gb system RAM, and a SSD. But I'm going to give you sole credit for any performance gains I see when I boot up the game again on my new rig... 😉 

1 hour ago, faatal said:

Yesterday I added the xml for the burnt feral zombie, which has the flames. He is tougher and faster than the normal one.

Awesome! I still think the basic version could be on par with the soldier zombies as far as toughness goes instead of like the other basic zombies. Then the ferals would be that much more badass.

Roland

Roland

1 hour ago, faatal said:

I've been doing a lot of cleanup in the chunk system, so some moderate gains there and fixed some mesh/material leaks

Later this week I have a new computer arriving. I'm going from a 960 4gb Ram card, 12 gb system RAM, and regular HDD to a 1660 6gb card, 32 gb system RAM, and a SSD. But I'm going to give you sole credit for any performance gains I see when I boot up the game again on my new rig... 😉 

1 hour ago, faatal said:

Yesterday I added the xml for the burnt feral zombie, which has the flames. He is tougher and faster than the normal one.

Awsome! I still think the basic version could be on par with the soldier zombies as far as toughness goes instead of like the other basic zombies. Then the ferals would be that much more badass.