Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

Any word on town sizes in A20 RWG? The largest cities (i.e. 100 POI's or larger) should be removed entirely. From my perspective it's poor game design to allow the player to settle in one location literally forever, especially if they have two or more of these cities generated in the local area like in A19/A18. The player should be forced to be a nomad until the end-game, travelling from location to location, bringing resources with them and harvesting more if needed, building a temporary base that can hold down the horde, and when they exhaust the region of resources the move on to a new location. Only late-game - gyrocopter and 4x4 truck phase - would they have the option of realistically setting down a permanent footing.

To summarize it simply, towns containing 100+ POI's are grossly overpowered and should be nerfed.

Edit reason: spelling error.

MechanicalLens

MechanicalLens

Any word on town sizes in A20 RWG? The largest cities (i.e. 100 POI's or larger) should be removed entirely. From my perspective it's poor game design to allow the player to settle in one location literally forever, especially if they have two or more of these cities generated in the local area like in A19/A18. The player should be forced to be a nomad until the end-game, travelling from location to location, bringing resources with them and harvesting any more, building a temporary base that can hold down the horde, and when they exhaust the region of resources the move on to a new location. Only late-game - gyrocopter and 4x4 truck phase - would they have the option of realistically setting down a permanent footing.

To summarize it simply, towns containing 100+ POI's are grossly overpowered and should be nerfed.