Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Xeen

Xeen

@faatal
I noticed with some dismay that on game stage 238 on Warrior difficulty I went an entire night with no zombies attacking my base so I made some burning barrels and put 4 of them outside my base one at each corner and still nothing. Keep in mind this is not unusual as I routinely get zero zombies at night.

I can't imagine this is a bug, is there something that can be done about this?

I also noticed that random zombie hordes hardly ever happen anymore.

I need some Zombluv, help a brother out!

P.S. Thank you for making the zombies smart, you da man!

Xeen

Xeen

@faatal
I noticed with some dismay that on game stage 238 on Warrior difficulty I went an entire night with no zombies attacking my base so I made some burning barrels and put 4 of them outside my base one at each corner and still nothing. Keep in mind this is not unusual as it is a common thing where i get zero zombies at night.

Xeen

Xeen

@faatal
I noticed with some dismay that on game stage 238 I went an entire night with no zombies attacking my base so I made some burning barrels and put 4 of them outside my base one at each corner and still nothing. Keep in mind this is not unusual as it is a common thing where i get zero zombies at night.

Xeen

Xeen

@faatal
I noticed with some dismay that on game stage 238 I went an entire night with no zombies attacking my base so I made some burning barrels and put 4 of them outside my base one at each corner and still nothing. Keep in mind this is not unusual as it is a common thing where i get zero zombies at night.