my 2 cents:
I just can not stomach another stock NPC mission in any game: Search And destroy target (area) X , Escort Y, Retrieve Z.
They kind of work in non-persistent world games that you pick up and play Match style. Like Left4Dead, Siege, Cod, Pubg. Buy on persistent and long games they are really hacky, thing the devs add to game when they can not think of anything original. Do not get me wrong Pimps have doe ground brraking work on Voxel and many other area, but you chickened out, you removed those magnificient features and relaced them stock RAD crap. Like skill the levelling and perks, uh ! has that not been done and re-done enough ? I make this make 7d2d great again !
I would pay monthly subscription for this game. Be brave and innovative I know you can be and try some new and fair payment models. Something that rewards the makers for making the game sustainable and players to stay in the game for years. I Trust you and have stuck with this game even since after A12 when you changed direction and changed the game completely. I do not know if this path has been financially good but I think it sacrifices long term gains for short term gains. ( know the sw realities all too well, if there are no short term gains the project is not sustainable)
This game has game has become ADHD, it tries to be Fallout, COD, GTA, WoW all at one. If you just focused on thing, like zombie survival, this game woulds be unique and amazing like it used to be.
Low hanging fruits :
* Paint skins to continue suply,ammo,weapons crate line: armor/clothing, ore (even one for each type) maybe mods.
* make doors and hatches paintable. (after crates this is next most important paint target, as Rust proves)
* Camo paint that actually matched the colors of the biomes.
And for love of god make the game theme music loop finate or configurable. How many of us have logged out to make dinner or to watch TV only to have theme music echo other room but you are too tired or lazy to go turn it off so you end up listening to it hours at end,
Other things I would love to have are :
1. make (top tier) vehicles better able to dive 45 deg uphill
2. 45 degree uphill draw bridges
3. have turret placement rotate to all 6 faces just like all other blocks and stick to wall and ceiling.
* so you can place it into a alcove without every time breaking the wall behind it to reload it.