Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Blake_

Blake_

55 minutes ago, Gazz said:

We're not going to remove bedrock which is the vast majority of indestructible blocks in the game.

Traders make up less than 0.5% of the map.

I ain't counting bedrock as a problem. That's a tech limit.

Traders are not a tech limit and therefore negatively impact gameplay features (they can delay and nullify wandering hordes, partially protect against hordes and affect creativity due to building constraints in the area)  . And so will main story undestroyable features/entities. I'm just saying... it can be fixed with proper coding exactly as I said in the previous post. Not easily, but definitely not as difficult or time consuming as, say, a shape menu system. Properly done it would improve gameplay and wouldn't affect quests, trading or rewards in the slightest.

That said, I understand that there are bigger fishes to fry at the moment.

Blake_

Blake_

55 minutes ago, Gazz said:

We're not going to remove bedrock which is the vast majority of indestructible blocks in the game.

Traders are not a tech limit and therefore negatively impact gameplay features (they can delay and nullify wandering hordes, partially protect against hordes and affect creativity due to building constraints in the area)  . And so will main story undestroyable features/entities. I'm just saying... it can be fixed with proper coding exactly as I said in the previous post. Not easily, but definitely not as difficult or time consuming as, say, a shape menu system. Properly done it would imptove gameplay and wouldn't affect quests, trading or rewards in the slightest.

Blake_

Blake_

45 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Traders are not a tech limit and therefore negatively impact gameplay features (they can delay and nullify wandering hordes, partially protect against hordes and affect creativity due to building constraints in the area)  . And so will main story undestroyable features/entities. I'm just saying... it can be fixed with proper coding exactly as I said in the previous post. Not easily, but definitely not as difficult or time consuming as, say, a shape menu system. Properly don it would imptove gamrplay and wouldn't affect quests, trading or rewards in the slightest.